Posted on May 18, 2021
GUEUZE FESTIVAL to close in beauty these 4 weekends of festivities of the 10th anniversary.
On this occasion, several vintages of Gueuze Tilquin à l’ancienne will be offered to you for tasting on site (no take-away sales for these vintages):
– Gueuze Tilquin à l’ancienne – 1er Soutirage (10/11)
– Gueuze Tilquin à l’ancienne Vintage of 4, 6 or 9 years
– (Gueuze Tilquin)² à l’ancienne
– Gueuze Tilquin à l’ancienne – Cuvée du 10ème anniversaire
– Quetsche Tilquin à l’ancienne with Prunes de Namur
Quantities will be limited. A number of bottles will be allocated for each day.
Tickets for 3×30 people for a vertical tasting of 10 years of Tilquin Gueuze à l’ancienne will be available for purchase on the Facebook group “Tilquin Enthusiasts” at 6pm this Tuesday 18/05/2021.
Several beers on tap will also be available:
– Assemblage Tilquin 6.4% (typical TILQUIN blend of 1, 2 and 3 year old lambics, flat).
– Gueuze Tilquin – Draft Version – SPECIAL BLEND 6.5% (single keg)
– Some experimental fruit beers
All our bottled beers will also be on the menu! On this occasion, our shop will be open for take-away and our covered terrace with 50 places (tables of 4 maximum) will be open all day. Everyone is welcome! No reservation necessary. Payment by card or cash both in the shop and on the terrace.COVID rules apply:
– wearing of a mask is compulsory when moving around
– table service only
– bubble tables of 4 or 2
– separate terrace and shop area Article pubilé dans: News EN
Original Source Here