Who We Are: We are a locally owned and operated company in Kenora, Ontario on the northern shores of Lake of the Woods. We brew craft beer and craft coffee! Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to sustainable practices, business growth and development, and building external and internal alliances to support local, fresh, and handcrafted goods and services. We are young and we are growing! Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is in a repurposed, historic fire hall in downtown Kenora with a Taproom & Eatery, Retail Store, Online Shop, and Commercial Sales – all under one roof.
Do you have a strong accounting background? Are you solutions focused and analytical by nature? Do your strengths include accuracy and attention to detail? If you answered “Yes”, then keep on reading as we may have the perfect position for you!
What This Job Entails: The Accounting Clerk is a part time contract position. Opportunity for the position to lead to full time hours and become permanent for the right candidate. You are a key member of the associate team at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company and as such the ideal candidate is eager to grow with the company, making an investment both personally and professionally. The Accounting Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. Accounting Clerk duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency in operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and other accounting related duties is also necessary:
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying,classifying, computing, posting and recording accounting data
- Account reconciliations
- Reception duties to include: Filing, answering telephone, bank deposits and other duties as assigned
Accounting Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum college diploma in accounting, business administration or experience
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practises and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office, Sage50 andQuickBooks
Successful Candidate May Expect:
- Start date as soon as possible
- Starting salary is commensurate with experience
- Eligible for benefits and matching RSP contribution plan after 3-monthprobation completedwithfull time employment
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are passionate about working for a cutting edge business, in a growth sector – please fill out the online form on our website or send a cover letter with salary expectation and resume by email [email protected],no phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Original Source Here