Once a year, as the new hop harvest arrives at Tröegs, we blend super-fresh Nugget, Palisade and Simcoe hops into an iconic Imperial Amber Ale known as Nugget Nectar. Excessively dry-hopped, Nugget is an explosion of pine, resin and mango.
It’s no surprise that Nugget hops take center stage, adding dank notes of pine and grapefruit. Simcoe chimes in with hints of ripe mango and creamsicle, and it’s all balanced with enough kilned malt to add body and a touch of sweetness.
Nugget Nectar is brewed with Nugget, Palisade and Simcoe hops.With its beautiful orange color, big hop flavor and 7.5% ABV, Nugget Nectar provides plenty of warmth on those dark, cold winter nights.
To celebrate the release of Nugget Nectar, we’ve rekindled our popular First Squeeze events, where fans can enjoy fresh Nugget Nectar on draft and take home limited-edition glassware and illustrated art prints from a variety of local and regional artists.
Pick up a free poster at one of our First Squeeze release parties.Look for creative takes on Nugget Nectar from friends old and new:
- Joshua Noom, the designer and illustrator who helped us reimagine both Troegenator and The Mad Elf.
- Tristan Bond, the Harrisburg artist who designed our 2021 Fresh Fest art.
- Devin Watson, the Art of Tröegs alum who designed LolliHop and Hop Cyclone.
- Chris Piascik, doer of daily drawings for more than 10 years
- Lauren West, illustrator, muralist and unapologetic Nugget lover
Find a First Squeeze event near you at troegs.com/events.
Nugget Nectar is available on draft, in 12-oz cans and bottles, and in 16-oz. cans everywhere Tröegs beer is sold.
Find it near you at troegs.com/brewfinder.Share:
Original Source Here