Ready to embrace your new adventure?
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is a locally owned and operated company located in a repurposed historic fire hall in downtown Kenora. This includes a Brewhouse, Taproom & Eatery, Retail Store, Online Shop, and Commercial Sales – all under one roof. Just down the lake in Keewatin, is Broken Paddle Coffee Roastery & Kitchen. We brew craft beer and craft coffee! Brewco is a meeting place, with a very local flavor 8 months of the year and the other 4 months (May-August), it is bursting at the seams with both local and visitor patrons alike.
We are in search of a Assistant General Manager to learn and grow with a young and dynamic company. If you are energetic, a self-starter and enthusiastic about craft beer and craft coffee and would enjoy living in lake country all year round, this might be the ideal opportunity for you!
We offer a unique working environment with a dynamic culture and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Embrace the adventure of relocating to Kenora, Ontario. You will also be eligible for health and dental benefits, retirement savings plan and other employee discounts and incentives.
What you will bring to this role?
- Minimum 2-years previous experience as a food & beverage supervisor/ manager
- Safe Food Handler and Smart Service Certified
- Available evenings and weekends
- High energy, positive personality
- Strong work ethic, exceeds in an extremely fast past environment
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships.
- Strong communications skills, team player attitude, and task-oriented.
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you and you are passionate about working for a cutting edge business who takes hospitality to a new level, please send a covering letter and resume by emailing [email protected]
Visit our website http://www.lowbrewco.com
Original Source Here