Starting today, Tröegs and Unique Snacks are offering you a variety of savory beer and pretzel pairings perfect for sharing with friends and family this fall.
You can find the combinations at select Giant Food Stores of Carlisle, Martin’s Foods, Giant Food Stores of Landover, Giant Eagle, Acme Markets, Total Wine, Redner’s Markets, Weis Markets and other participating grocery and food retailers.
Together we tasted a variety of combinations to identify the best pairings. This is where we landed:
- Perpetual IPA with Original Splits Crispy, Crunchy, Citrusy
- Troegenator Double Bock paired with Extra Dark Splits Bold, Dark, Malty
- Lucky Holler Hazy IPA with Sourdough Craft Beer Pretzel Rings Malted Barley, Tropical Pineapple
- Sunshine Pilsner with Pretzel Shells Crisp, Snappy, Refreshing
- Haze Charmer Haze Pale Ale with Multigrain Splits Savory Grains, Juicy Pineapple
“We’re Pennsylvania natives,” says our founding brother and brewmaster John Trogner. “That’s a big part of our identity. So it’s natural for us to partner with another family-owned Pennsylvania maker. Both of us geek out on taking ingredients and making something delicious, and those two things happen to taste great together. That’s the kind of partnership that just makes sense to us.”
“Tröegs’ devotion to the art and science of brewing flavorful, refreshing beers using only the best ingredients, including some from right here in Pennsylvania, creates a natural alignment with our focus on creating distinct flavor and textural characteristics using fewer ingredients to create greater flavor,” stated Justin Spannuth, Chief Operating Officer of Unique Snacks.Share:
Original Source Here