Who We Are: We are a locally owned and operated company in Kenora, Ontario on the northern shores of Lake of the Woods. We brew craft beer and craft coffee! Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to sustainable practices, business growth and development, and building external and internal alliances to support local, fresh, and handcrafted goods and services. We are young and we are growing! Broken Paddle Coffee Roastery & Kitchen and the Brewers Inn is located in Keewatin, with a coffee house, dining service, summer, outdoor patio, and boutique Inn. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is in a repurposed, historic fire hall in downtown Kenora with a Taproom & Eatery, Retail Store, Online Shop, and Commercial Sales – all under one roof.
If you are energetic, a self-starter, a people person, enthusiastic about craft beer and craft coffee, and love small towns, we invite you to join our team!
What This Job Entails: The Delivery Driver is a full time permanent position and will need flexible hours and weekend availability. Starting wage is commensurate with experience. Benefit and Pension plan package available after three month probationary period.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities: Reports to: Owner
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Valid Class D licences
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Delivery Driver
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass company driving test and back ground check
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Must be willing to travel out of town and comfortable with highway driving
Successful Candidate May Expect:
Start date as soon as possible
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are passionate about working for a cutting edge business, in a growth sector –send a covering letter and resume by emailing [email protected] no phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working ages.
Original Source Here