Something new from Tröegs? Yes, indeed! It’s Razza Squeeze, a refreshing new beverage alternative that we’ve dubbed a Sparkling Fruit Refresher.
So, what exactly is a Sparkling Fruit Refresher? It’s an all-natural, gluten-reduced malt beverage made with organic fruit. For Razza Squeeze, juicy organic raspberries take center stage, while the addition of real limes adds a twist of zesty citrus to the flavor.
“It definitely doesn’t drink like a beer,” says Tröegs brewmaster and co-founding brother John Trogner. “It tastes like fruit picked at the peak of freshness.”
If you’re a health-conscious drinker or someone with gluten sensitivity looking for an alternative to beer, cider, seltzer or other hard beverages, Razza Squeeze caters to you!
Each sip is loaded with flavor without added sugar or high-fructose corn syrup.
It’s also gluten-reduced! To reduce the gluten content to less than 10 PPM (parts per million), our brewing team hit upon a blend of jasmine puffed rice and ancient grain barley. This combination gives Razza Squeeze a delicate backbone and crisp finish.
Light, refreshing and packed with fruit flavor, Razza Squeeze weighs in at just 4.5% ABV and is a perfect companion at the beach, poolside, or your next summer adventure.
Pick up some 12-ounce cans here at the brewery or ask for it at your favorite distributor, bottle shop or other retailer throughout Pennsylvania.
Razza Squeeze FAQ
What is a “refresher” and why is it not a beer?
– Razza Squeeze is a fruit-forward malt beverage made with real organic fruit. It doesn’t taste like a beer, cider or seltzer.
What is its availability? Is it part of an ongoing series?
– Initially, Razza Squeeze will be available year-round. However, we plan to explore other flavor combinations after this initial release.
What is the difference between Gluten-Free and Gluten-Reduced?
– Gluten-Free requires that we do not use any barley. However, Gluten-Reduced beverages undergo a process intended to reduce gluten content, which is what we have done with Razza Squeeze. This process reduces gluten content to less than 10 PPM (parts per million).
Which kind of organic fruit is in Razza Squeeze?
– Razza Squeeze is made with raspberries that have been certified organic by Oregon Tilth.
Is there any added sugar in Razza Squeeze?
– Razza Squeeze has no added sugar and no high-fructose corn syrup.
Where can I get Razza Squeeze?
– Right now, it is only available in 12-ounce cans throughout our home state of Pennsylvania. We plan to introduce it to other markets in the future. Use our Brew Finder to locate some near you… just select “Refresher” in the drop-down box.
Original Source Here