Ready to embrace your new adventure? Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is a locally owned and operated company located in a repurposed historic fire hall in downtown Kenora. This includes a Brewhouse, Taproom & Eatery, Retail Store, Online Shop, and Commercial Sales – all under one roof. Just down the lake in Keewatin, is Broken Paddle Coffee Roastery & Kitchen. We brew craft beer and craft coffee! Brewco is a meeting place, with a very local flavor 8 months of the year and the other 4 months (May-August), it is bursting at the seams with both local and visitor patrons alike.
We are in search of a General Manager to learn and grow with a young and dynamic company. If you are energetic, a self-starter and enthusiastic about craft beer and craft coffee and would enjoy living in lake country all year round, this might be the ideal opportunity for you!
We offer a unique working environment with a dynamic culture and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Embrace the adventure of relocating to Kenora, Ontario. You will also be eligible for a moving allowance, monthly living allowance, annual bonus, retirement savings plan and other employee discounts and incentives.
What you will bring to this role?
- Minimum 5-years previous experience as a food & beverage supervisor/ manager
- Safe Food Handler and Smart Service Certified
- High energy, positive personality
- Strong work ethic, exceeds in an extremely fast past environment
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships.
- Strong communications skills, team player attitude, and task-oriented.
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you and you are passionate about working for a cutting edge business who takes hospitality to a new level, please send a covering letter and resume by emailing [email protected]
Original Source Here