Who We Are: We are a locally owned and operated company in Kenora, Ontario on the northern shores of Lake of the Woods. We brew craft beer and craft coffee! Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to sustainable practices, business growth and development, and building external and internal alliances to support local, fresh, and handcrafted goods and services. We are young and we are growing! Broken Paddle Coffee Roastery & Kitchen and the Brewers Inn is in Keewatin, with a coffee house, dining service, summer, outdoor patio, and boutique Inn. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is in a repurposed, historic fire hall in downtown Kenora with a Taproom & Eatery, Retail Store, Online Shop, and Commercial Sales – all under one roof.
If you are energetic, a self-starter, a people person, enthusiastic about craft beer and craft coffee, and love small towns, we invite you to join our team!
What This Job Entails: The Housekeeping is a key member of the Brewers Inn and as such the ideal candidate is eager to grow with the company, making an investment both personally and professionally. $14.00-$16.00 per hour pending on experience. The Housekeeping is a part time position and will work at Brewers Inn and will be responsible for duties including but not limited to:
- sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- clean metal fixtures and fittings
- empty and clean trash containers
- dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- wipe down glass surfaces
- make up beds and change linens as required
- tidy up rooms
- wash windows as scheduled
- sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- iron and press clothing and linen
- sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- operate mechanized cleaning equipment
- maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
House Keeper Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous Housekeeping experience
- Morning and weekend availability
Successful Candidate May Expect:
- Start date as soon as possible
- Starting salary is commensurate with experience
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are passionate about working for a cutting edge business, in a growth sector – please fill out the online form, send a covering letter and resume by emailing [email protected] No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working ages.
Original Source Here