Posted on July 23, 2018 Buy Tickets Here EVENT DETAILS:
On August 25th, Hopworks Urban Brewery (HUB) presents the inaugural Salmon-Safe IPA Festival. The first beer festival of it’s kind, invites 20+ breweries to make special beers with Salmon-Safe certified ingredients, which means each beer’s ingredients come from farms that are committed to protecting clean water in regional watersheds. The Salmon-Safe IPA Fest is all about showcasing ways breweries and farmers can work together to keep our waterways and our planet healthy. Attendees will enjoy delicious beers from craft breweries ranging from some of the largest in the country to some of the smallest, and from some of the most established breweries to some of the newer breweries in the region.
The festival will be divided into two sessions. The first is an all ages session that runs from 12-4pm and Session #2 is 21+ and runs from 5-9pm. Each ticket package costs $25 and comes with 10 drink tickets, an order of HUB’s world-famous pretzels, a HUB 10th anniversary chalice and a raffle ticket for prizes from various Salmon-Safe certified businesses. The festival also invites attendees to enjoy music, food, lawn games, and art. Each session has only 400 tickets available and the event is expected to sell out, so make sure you grab your ticket in advance.
In between the two sessions, from 4-5pm, there will be short panel discussions with some of Salmon-Safe’s leading movers and shakers in the beer industry and beyond. These farmers, suppliers, and businesses will talk about what Salmon-Safe means for them and why it’s important. Seating for the panel talks are limited to 100 tickets and cost $5 each.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Salmon-Safe, an environmental nonprofit based in the Pacific Northwest.
- Session #1: 12-4pm
- Panel Talks: 4-5pm
- Session #2: 5-9pm
- $25 in advance $30 at the door
- Buy Tickets Here
FESTIVAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Special anniversary glass chalice
- 10 drink tickets – 4oz. pours
- An Order of HUB’s world-famous pretzels
- Raffle ticket
- Aslan Brewing Co. – Bellingham, WA
- Baerlic Brewing – Portland, OR
- Bale Breaker Brewing Company – Yakima, WA
- Breakside Brewing – Portland, OR
- Crux Fermentation Project – Bend, OR
- Culmination Brewing – Portland, OR
- Deschutes Brewery – Bend, OR
- Ex Novo Brewing Co. – Portland, OR
- Fort George Brewery – Astoria, OR
- Fremont Brewing – Seattle, WA
- Gigantic Brewing – Portland, OR
- Hopworks Urban Brewery – Portland, OR
- Loowit Brewing – Vancouver, WA
- Matchless Brewing – Tumwater, WA
- New Belgium Brewing Co, – Fort Collins, CO
- Quirk Brewing – Walla Walla, WA
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. – Chico, CA
- Stoup Brewing – Seattle, WA
- Trap Door Brewing – Vancouver, WA
- Quirk Brewing – Walla Walla, WA
- Widmer Brothers Brewery – Portland, OR
- Worthy Brewing – Bend, OR
- Yachats Brewing – Yachats, OR
Hopworks Urban Brewery is closing down their parking lot for this event so there will be no on-site parking for festival attendees. Any on-site parking must be available to guests of the restaurant only. Please take this into consideration and park on one of the nearby streets. We encourage everyone to bike in, caravan or take public transportation if possible. There is a pedestrian and bike crossing at Powell Blvd. on 28th St. as part of the city’s new 20’s Bikeway project.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER:
Our event wouldn’t be possible without the help of 50 or so amazing volunteers! If you would like to help out please sign up here.
- 12pm – Doors open for all ages entry. Music, food, and games begin
- 3pm – Raffle in warehouse
- 3:30pm – Last call for all ages entry time
- 4pm – All-ages entry time closes, all attendees must exit
- 4-5pm- Panel discussion in warehouse
- 5pm – Doors open for 21+ entry. Music, food, and games begin
- 8pm – Raffle in warehouse
- 8:30pm – Last call for 21+ entry time
- 9pm – End of event. Thank you for coming!
Buy Tickets HereShare:
Original Source Here