Seven reasons #BeausStPats is the ultimate St. Patrick’s Party experience February 26, 2019 Our fourth annual Beau’s St. Patrick’s Party is happening Saturday, March 16, 2019, in the nation’s capital. The event takes place at the spacious and conveniently located Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park—the perfect place to gather 2,000 of our closest friends—and runs from noon till 10:00 p.m.
#BeausStPats features 12 Beau’s beers and several guest taps (featuring beer from some of the finest craft breweries in the province), Irish-inspired cuisine, activities, live music, traditional entertainment, and more.
In an effort to contain our excitement for this awesome event, we thought we’d list off just some of the reasons it’s so special. Y’know, this way we can spread some of our excitement around.
So here it is: Seven reasons #BeausStPats is the ultimate St. Patrick’s Party experience.
Once you arrive you’ll find awe-inspiring jigs performed by the Sue Fay Healy Irish Dance Studio team, music from Mountain Tay and Robin Averill, an Irish Dance-off, and much more traditional entertainment. Check out the day’s itinerary here.
We’re really bringin’ it this year.
- We’ve got 12 of our own beers, including this year’s feBREWary lineup.
- We’ve got Strong Patrick Irish-style Red Ale (partially aged in Jameson casks).
- Halcyon Barrel House has six of its own beers, including the new Shifting Sands: Cherry, barrel aged sour gold ale with cherry. Halcyon Barrel House specializes in producing small batches of wild and sour ales, using European-style brewing traditions of mixed fermentation and aging in wood barrels, as well as bottle and keg conditioning.
- Plus Black Lab, Bellwoods, Rouge River, Shacklands, Left Field, Great Lakes, Junction, Flora Hall, Rainhard, Beyond the Pale, Dominion City, Tooth and Nail, and Stray Dog are all bringing some of their finest (check out the listings here).
- Oh, and Glutenberg is bringing their gluten-free blonde ale and I.P.A., Partake has an amazing non-alcoholic pale and blonde ales, and Flying Canoe hard cider will be in the house.
No amateurs performing in cramped quarters on crumby sound systems here. Check out the full music lineup, featuring The Mahones (!!!) here.
It’s by the people who bring you Beau’s Oktoberfest every year. Yup, same folks. The whole Beau’s team comes together to bring you a grand ol’ time. If you’re one of the more than 20,000 people who descends upon Vankleek Hill every September for Oktoberfest, this is about as close as it could get to that magical feeling this winter!
Bowman’s Bar & Grill will be in full effect. Mulligans Golf Bar will be in full effect. These two popular Ottawa restaurants don’t mess around. And they’re bringing their respective takes on Irish favourites.
Furthermore, when it comes to the hot stuff, The Ministry of Coffee will be in the building, with coffee from some of the best roasters from all over Canada, the U.S. and beyond. And our good friends from Pascale’s All Natural Ice Cream will be present, as well.
If you think it looks simple, you’ve clearly never done it. The famous Beau’s stein hold struggle. Contestants are lined up, given a full stein of beer and directed to hold it out directly in front of them. Whomever lasts the longest without spilling or dropping their arm wins. It’s fun to watch and even more fun to participate. How long will you last?
We all know that St. Patrick’s Day should be a statutory holiday—or the day after. As such, a typical St. Patrick’s Day celebration happens right after work on, what, a Tuesday or something? It seldom lands on a Friday or Saturday.
In the case of 2019, March 17th is on a Sunday. Come on! A Sunday?!?!
We’ve got work the next morning, but we need that day of rest. So what do we do?
Beau’s to the rescue. Let’s party the day before the actual holiday and use our Sunday as Sundays are intended: doing groceries, cleaning the house and a little veggin’ out. Smart cookies we are, sure?
Tickets to Beau’s St. Patrick’s Party are available now. General Admission is $29.00 (+ service fees) and kids’ tickets are $5.00 apiece. Do not miss out! Buy yours now here, and RSVP here.Share:
Original Source Here