Recipes · October 15, 2023 Speedway Stout Slow Cooker Beef Sliders Recipe
Speedway Stout Slow Cooker Beef Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
Pretzel bites with a beer mustard dip and German sides
For the slow cooker beef
– 2.5 pounds of boneless beef chuck roast
– 2 teaspoons paprika
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon pepper
– 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
– 1 white onion, sliced
– 3 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 bay leaves
– 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
– 1 can of Speedway Stout from AleSmith
For the sliders
– 15 small Hawaiian rolls
– 6 large slices of Colby Jack cheese
– 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
– 2 cloves of garlic, grated
– 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
1. Allow the chuck roast to come to room temperature, then pat dry with paper towels. Trim any fat off of the roast.
2. Combine the paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle over both sides of the roast. Use your hands to rub the seasonings into the meat.
3. Add the butter to a pan and melt over medium-high heat. Brown the roast for 2 minutes on each side. Then, remove from heat and set to the side.
4. Slice the onion and add half to the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the chuck roast over the onions, then add the rest of the onions on top of the roast.
5. Add the Worcestershire, minced garlic, and bay leaves to the slow cooker. Pour the whole can of beer over the roast.
6. Place the lid on top and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Once cooked, shred with two forks.
7. Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9×13 baking dish. Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise and place the bottom layer of rolls in the baking dish.
8. Place the slices of Colby Jack cheese over the rolls. Then spread the shredded beef and onions over the cheese before placing the top layer of the Hawaiian rolls on top.
9. Combine half the butter with the garlic and brush over the top of the rolls. Bake until golden and the cheese has melted, about 10 mins.
10. Combine the rest of the melted butter with the chopped parsley and brush over the top.
Slice, serve with Speedway Stout & enjoy!
More AleSmith News
Original Source Here