Home to the famous Disneyland Park and spectacular nature reserves, the city of Anaheim is teeming with tourists year-round. Despite being the most populous city in Orange Country, Anaheim has room for everyone in its many resorts and hotels. Families flock to this dream destination, knowing the city celebrates life like no other.
Known as the edge city, Anaheim’s nightlife ventures far beyond its downtown and is a revered adventure for all beer lovers. If you want to do more than just shake hands with Disney mascots, check out our list of best breweries in Anaheim.
Best Breweries in AnaheimWhether you are visiting with family or alone, our list of the best breweries in Anaheim caters to various preferences and is an informed guideline for easy navigation.
Unsung Brewing Company500 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 844-2300Unsung Brewing Company is a superhero-themed establishment, borrowing influences from comic books and movies. This local business, at the center of Anaheim, is a pursuit of “heroic beer,” which regards its customers as unsung heroes. Their pilot brewhouse at Make hosts regular tastings in a separate tasting room for an immersive and palate-tingling experience.
The brains behind this venture strive to make their beers unusual with a unique depth. Their beer menu highlights Southwest’s progression while still bearing the prominence of Midwest heritage. Each beer has its origin story, much like a superhero’s, and our favorite among them is Anthia, an alien scout. Aside from fictional origins, Anthia is a clean and dry IPA imitating West Coast flavors, favored by customers for its tropical undertones.
Phantom Ales1211 N Las Brisas St, Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 225-3206Just as its name suggests, this craft brewery in Anaheim is inspired by fantastical lore of aggressive ghosts from other worlds. Phantom Ales’ interior and product packaging embrace this high fantasy legend down to its core, conceiving an eerie yet thrilling experience for its patrons. If you are craving something uncanny in taste and ambiance, then Phantom Ales is exactly where you need to be!
To complete your Phantom beer tasting, make sure to grab their flagship beer, Flying Brick Imperial IPA, to enjoy the perfect combination of Mosaic hops in a West Coast-styled Indian Pale Ale. Or you can just settle with their Juice Jockey if a Double Indian Pale with fruity flavors is your style.
Bottle Logic Brewing1072 N Armando St, Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 660-2537Bottle Logic Brewing serves a wide variety of draft beers in a comfortable tasting room, welcoming people from all age brackets and backgrounds. The establishment understands the taste of a curious mind and is well-equipped to handle the unique preferences of an adventurous palate. This Anaheim hot spot leads by their dedication and hard work and sees nothing more rewarding than a tasteful beer at the end of the day.
The brewers at Bottle Logic Brewing believe constant change spurs perfection hence their ever-changing beer menu. They serve their experimental beers in small quantities, but nothing comes close to their dark Lager, Lagerithm, bearing hints of caramel and raisins.
Brewheim Beer Makers1931 E Wright Cir, Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 453-4346Run by a family of beer makers, Brewheim imparts the essence of its name through its services. This modern craft brewery in Anaheim represents family, community, and individual pursuits. The establishment resides on the ideals of spreading joy through mutual interest, and nothing bonds strangers better than a pint of beer. The founding family guarantees that you will feel right at home under its roof if you are passionate about craft beer, and their loyal clientele attests to their claims.
Brewheim thrives on simple notions of happiness, family, and hope. Customers stay for their cozy environment, comfortable seating area, and extensive tap list. Currently, they are pouring 15 beers and a variety of Seltzer from their taps, including the latest fan favorites, Shoheim Japanese Lager and Hoppy Triangle Blonde Ale.
Best Breweries in Anaheim With FoodBeer tours and food exploration make for an exciting experience, and Anaheim has a lot to offer to those on this joint venture. Our recommendation list for the best breweries in Anaheim with food is brief and informative.
Golden Road Brewing Anaheim2210 E Orangewood Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 912-4015This feel-good Anaheim establishment embodies the summer spirit in more ways than one. Co-founder and fellow beer enthusiast Meg Gill makes the Californian lifestyle, innovation, and experimentation the center of her business model. She is unapologetic in her approach and knows how to sell what she believes in. Golden Road Brewing is the largest craft brewery in Anaheim, with a state-of-the-art lab and tasting room offering old, new, and experimental beer flavors to everyone craving some good craft beer and delicious food.
Their Spiked Agua Fresca is available in 50 states and is a staple in every beer lover’s house. For an authentic Golden Road Brewing experience, you must taste flavors from their year-round beer menu, namely Ride On 1O Hop Hazy IPA and Wolf Pup Session IPA.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company2390 E Orangewood Ave #100, Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 940-1772This bustling Anaheim brewpub offers indoor and outdoor seating, prioritizing customer comfort above everything else. Their spacious floor plan is drenched in warm undertones because of its modern interior with vintage influences. You can order delivery or takeaway, but nothing beats the dining experience of Karl Strauss Brewing Company.
Its beer menu includes year-round and seasonal flavors along with holiday series. We recommend grabbing a seat near the window and ordering Aurora HoppyAlis IPA with Chili Lime Fries for some tangy and crisp enjoyment!
Modern Times Leisuretown549 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 874-4439Modern Times Leisuretown offers lazy sprawls beside the pool area, exquisite craft beers, and all kinds of food variety. Its vibrant ambiance is awe-inspiring and dreamlike. Operating from a triple-story craftsman home, this establishment carves a chill and laid-back summer environment at any given time of the year. This all-in-one luxurious spot in Anaheim is more than a restaurant or brewery. It is an experience of a lifetime.
The culinary team at Modern Times Leisuretown is prepared to satiate all your wild cravings. Its beer menu is responsible for reeling in beer lovers like you. Try their Tropical Pale Ale and Coffee Roasty Stout to taste the best of Lesisuretown.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Hollywood, FL
The Best Breweries in Augusta, GA
The Best Breweries in Anchorage, AK
The Best Breweries in Arlington, TX
The Best Breweries in Killeen, TX
The Best Breweries in Hayward, CA
The Best Breweries in McKinney, TX
The Best Breweries in Montgomery, AL
the Best Breweries In Irving, TXShare:
Original Source Here