Popularly known as the suburbs of Denver, the underdeveloped city of Aurora is making amends for its reputation. The city’s ethos is art, live theatre, recreational prospects, and food. Additionally, Aurora has a lot to offer in terms of recreational activities: golfing, fast-pitched softball, sailing, and beer tours. If you are someone who can’t say no to a good craft beer, then we know just where you need to be on your vacation!
Best Breweries in AuroraOur list of best breweries in Aurora accommodates a variety of preferences and is concise in its application.
Dry Dock Brewing Co – South Dock15120 E Hampden Ave, Aurora, CO
(303) 400-5606This Aurora craft brewery is institutionalized in the tradition of returning home after a tumultuous voyage at sea. Molded out of a hole in the wall, Dry Dock Brewing Co is the expansion of co-owner Kevin DeLange and Michelle Reding’s homebrew shop, The Brew Hut. They wanted to provide their loyal patrons with a brewery and taproom, and in 2005, Dry Dock became the first of its kind in Aurora.
The establishment is a rapidly growing business throughout Colorado and has branched to North Dock after its initial expansion. Their Amber Ale has won the gold medal in the World Beer Cup and is now a fan favorite in both branches. The company’s Booty Box is a collection of their flagship beers and exclusives and is perfect for off-site consumption.
Launch Pad Brewery884 S Buckley Rd, Aurora, CO 80017
(303) 745-4599Launch Pad Brewery is a local craft brewery offering high-quality beer made from only the freshest ingredients. The concept behind the business was to open a place where people meet to launch their ideas over a pint of good craft beer. The owners know all about dedication and chance business endeavors and want their community to embrace their passions just like they did.
What started as a pumpkin-themed party swelled into a lifetime worth of work for the brewmaster David Levesque. David worked with his best friend on a business plan that now offers the citizens and guests of Aurora the best brews in town. Their state-of-art brewhouse is a far cry from David’s homebrewing days and is operated on principles of transparency. Try their Imperial Porter, Escape Velocity, and Raspberry Belgian Golden, Starlink to know the authentic flavors of Aurora.
Ursula Brewery2101 N Ursula St, Aurora, CO 80045
(720) 324-8529Just like its name suggests, Ursula Brewery is an award-winning craft brewery inspired by the age-old fairytale The Little Mermaid. The establishment’s walls and the menu have marine influences that please anyone intrigued with the unknown beyond. The owner Scott Procop has 25 years of experience in business and has won several awards for his work in the industry. Currently, the bold leader is passionate about making his restaurant, Cedar Creek Pub, and Ursula Brewery the best in the Colorado state.
The spacious floor of this brewery is a suitable venue for small gatherings and intimate weddings. Their anniversary special, 8 Knots, is a Hazy IPA packed with Mosaic and Sabro combinations and celebratory flavors!
Bent Barley Brewing Company6200 S Main St #110, Aurora, CO 80016
(303) 627-5799Affixed with a 10bbl brewery system, Bent Barley Brewing is veteran-owned and a harbinger of U.S. traditions. The business uses locally produced ingredients and machines to promote the best of the country. The company flourishes on the idea of “bending” one’s ways to add more to old concepts and traditional flavors without tarnishing their authenticity. The establishment provides award-winning versions of familiar flavors that leave quite an impression on curious minds.
If you are in town for something authentic and traditional yet new, then don’t skip on Bent Barley’s wide variety of stouts, ales, session IPA, honey Kolsch, etc. Though their flagship flavors Bent Barley IPA and Half Bent Session IPA, are a treat for IPA fans!
Best Breweries in Aurora With FoodDespite its simple background, the people of Aurora love to make a spectacle out of their food and craft brews. Our list of best breweries in Aurora with food is a testimony to their sublime passions.
A Bit Twisted Brewpub and BBQ3095 S Peoria St Unit B, Aurora, CO 80014
(720) 350-4905If you are a hardcore metal fan or a fantasy nerd, then you’ll appreciate the branding of A Bit Twisted Brewhub and BBQ. This oxymoron of an establishment in Aurora thrives on sinister vibes and grunge culture, yet the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. The culinary team at this brewpub uses oak wood to smoke their skillet to provide an unforgettable mouthful of your favorite food.
Their Tuesday Tacos and Happy Hour Specials are popular in the neighborhood for their smoky flavors and palate-tingling sensations. We recommend ordering their Pulled Pork and Brisket with hoppy craft beer varieties like Cheating with Juice and IPHAAAAY for a delightful experience.
Six Capital Brewing16701 E Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO 80013
(720) 598-6816At Six Capital Brewing, you’ll find a pleasant environment, incredible service, and top-quality food and beverages. The small establishment is dedicated to replicating the authentic flavors of traditional craft beer. Still, don’t mistake them for a stickler because of their love for classics, as they are not afraid of experimentation. Over the years, they have spun several original recipes on their head to diversify their beer menu.
This artisan brewpub is also famous for being a food heaven for eager tasters. They make all their dishes from scratch in the kitchen using locally sourced ingredients. Try their flagship wheat beer, Cockbuster Kottbusser, and summer special Buster’s Amber for an aftertaste of roasted malt. Their appetizers and sandwiches are also something you can’t pass on!
Stanley Beer Hall2501 Dallas St #100, Aurora, CO 80010
(720) 749-5098Stanley Beer Hall is an American-style brewpub established in an old aviation plant serving a mouth-watering variety of gourmet food. The establishment thrives on the concept of Pour My Beer and offers 51 beers and cocktails on tap. This modern brewpub has a delightful outdoor seating area where you can idle during summer and an indoor area with solid wood furniture and a large TV.
Try their exciting brands of Hard Kombucha, Hard Seltzer, and American Light with seasonal food varieties, Sonoma Chicken Sandwich, and year-round favorite Niman Ranch- Prime Angus Beef Burgers.
Latest Articles The Best 15-Gallon Brew Kettles For Homebrewing
The Best 10-Gallon Brew Kettles For Homebrewing
The Best Breweries in Bellevue, WA
The Best Breweries In Bayamon, PR
The Best Breweries in Boise, ID
The Best Breweries in Bridgeport, CT
The Best Breweries in Aurora, IL
The Best Breweries in Columbus, OH
The Best Breweries In Corona, CAShare:
Original Source Here