Located in the West of Chicago, Aurora is the second largest city in Illinois. It is known as the “City of Lights” for using electricity to light its streets when it was still a novel idea. The city is the poster child of the American Dream, facilitating the lives of its citizens in ways that matter. Its governing system helps people achieve their personal goals and ambitions, whether it’s a house with a picket fence or a stable job.
The city is shaped by the hands of historically acclaimed architecture like Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, George Grant Elmslie, and Bruce Goff. Aurora’s entertainment scene is distinguished by its art, craft brewery, and food.
Best Breweries in AuroraAurora flourishes on the principles of quality and progress, and its brews are no different. Try the best breweries in Aurora to see for yourself:
Brother Chimp Brewing1059 W Orchard Rd, North Aurora, IL 60542
(630) 800-1724Brother Chimp Brewing opened just a day before the COVID-19 lockdown, intending to serve traditionally handcrafted beers in small batches. Despite a tumultuous start, the business was able to pull its weight by making its environment safe and clean. The team at this local establishment wants its patrons to feel welcome and included in the process. Their friendly and knowledgeable add to the wholesome experience of visiting this brewery.
Their taproom is used for indoor seating, bringing down the barriers between brewers and beer lovers. They have recently included a “Hang Out” room equipped with a projector TV, shuffleboards, stage, etc., as part of their expansion project. For an easy drinking experience, order their Vienna Lager, Ludwig, or Kolsch variety, Quincy.
Aurora Tap House134 W Downer Pl, Aurora, IL 60506
(630) 892-9220If you want something economical to quench your thirst, then Aurora Tap House is the place for you! Known as the longest bar in Aurora, the establishment prefers to keep its beer selection old-school. Despite its traditional ways, this bar doesn’t compromise on the comfort of its guests and the quality of its beer. Their spacious lounge is supplied with comfortable seating and is a happening venue for year-round events.
Aurora Tap House serves 15 beers on tap and a premium whiskey selection. The bar offers a reasonable food variety to go with your beer orders. We suggest starting with the basics here and ordering Pale Lager and Amber Ale to complement your pizza orders. As per the latest offer on their website, you can claim a free beer on a pizza order!
Hardware Sustainable Gastropub and Brewery2000 W Orchard Rd, North Aurora, IL 60542
(630) 299-3977Hardware Sustainable Gastropub & Brewery promises a unique dining experience to its guests through the concept of sustainability. The establishment prides itself on keeping its carbon print to a minimum by producing its own ingredients. The owners have several gardens, orchards, and a greenhouse on their property, where they expand on their mission of self-sufficiency. They use hops from their farms to base their beers and offer plenty of whiskey options.
They are open for brunch, lunch, and dinner and are famous for their greenhouse salads. Their Brisket offers mind-blowing flavors after being smoked for 14 hours. The mild combination of House Made Ravioli and Short Rib Pot Pie goes well with their flagship pale ale, Earl The Pearl Pale Ale. If you want a taste of our farm-produced hops, then we suggest trying Misty’s Cream Ale or Uncle Joe’s IPA.
Two Brothers Roundhouse205 N Broadway, Aurora, IL 60505
(630) 264-2739Two Brothers Roundhouse is a café, beer bar, music and event venue, banquet, and club restaurant. The owners have made this place an all-in-one hot spot that caters to a wide audience. Each part of the restaurant embodies its spirits and offers an immersive like no other. Whether you are jamming to the local talent in their music venue or enjoying tasteful food in their restaurant, you’ll have the best of every world at your disposal at this local fiesta.
The establishment offers a cozy indoor seating area beside a fireplace and comfortable outdoor seating near their banquet. The owners have built their business on a 162-years old historical landmark and provide informative tours of their grounds to their guests. Their 9 times award-winning Domaine Dupage is a French Country Ale available year-round and a must-try!
Best Breweries in Aurora With FoodIf you are someone who likes their food made from locally sourced ingredients, then you’ll appreciate what Aurora eateries have in store for you. Take a look at the best breweries in Aurora with food below:
Hopvine Brewing Company4030 Fox Valley Center Dr, Aurora, IL 60504
(630) 229-6030Hopvine Brewing Company offers the most tasteful combinations of beer and food. They use the freshest ingredients in the market to make their tantalizing delicacies while adhering to the safety guidelines. Their food menu is long and diverse, catering to different preferences. Their Seasonal Fares have a dedicated fan following and are enjoyed by adults and children alike. Their beer menu includes mouth-puckering varieties of ales, sours, stouts, lagers, and IPAs.
The atmosphere at Hopvine is friendly and inclusive, providing opportunities for easy conversations and intimate meetings. They offer a clear view of their brewing and fermenting process through the glass windows of their indoor seating for your pleasure. We recommend trying their premium beers, Brew Monkey and Cider Monkey, as they have garnered quite the hype in the neighborhood.
Gillerson’s Grubbery33 W New York St, Aurora, IL 60506
(630) 340-3719Gillerson’s Grubbery is an award-winning hamburger restaurant in Aurora, specializing in craft beers and burgers. Considered the “neighborhood destination,” this establishment offers premium flavors of burgers bound to tickle the fancy of foodies from anywhere. The bricked building of the restaurant keeps to vintage vibes and tavern culture and provides a killer view of the street from its fenced balcony.
You can either sit under their umbrella tables set on the cobbled ground outside or opt for a spacious indoor seating area. Their carefully curated beer list includes cider, pilsner, ale, IPAs, and even sours. Their German Hefeweizen is quite popular among fans of fruity and bubblegum flavors.
Bulldog Ale House459 S Randall Rd, North Aurora, IL 60542
(630) 264-0333 Bulldog Ale House is Aurora’s local food heaven appealing to the palate of its citizens and visitors alike. The establishment offers calm and friendly patronage with food to match its hype. The culinary team at this ale house serves burgers, slides, sandwiches, salads, bar snacks, appetizers, and desserts with occasional specials.
Despite offering top-quality service, their food and beers are reasonably priced. Their Bulldog beers, Bulldog Ale House Amber Ale and Bulldog Ale House Honey Weiss, are hailed for their delicious undertones.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Columbus, OH
The Best Breweries In Corona, CA
The Best Breweries in Corpus Christi, TX
The Best Breweries in Denton, TX
The Best Breweries in Des Moines, IA
The Best Breweries in Clarksville, TN
The Best Breweries in Buffalo, NY
The Best Breweries in Brownsville, TX
The Best Breweries in Chesapeake, VAShare:
Original Source Here