In Bakersfield, you will truly love the beer and enjoy your suds with your friends. With our list of top beers in Bakersfield, you can easily navigate your way to find your favorite spot for the beers!
Are you a beer enthusiast residing in Bakersfield, California? We have compiled this list so that you can explore the best breweries this city offers.
Best Breweries in BakersfieldWithout much ado, we are going to get down to the list of the best breweries in Bakersfield.
2nd Phase Brewing1004 19th St Bakersfield, CA 93301
(661) 404-4278Experience a good time at a microbrewery. Get a chance to get the tap changes at 2nd Phase of Brewing. They have different and extraordinary cocktails that can jazz up your time and bring out gusts of uniqueness. Grab your Irish Red Ale or Golden Ale and have an incredible experience there.
Beer Billy’s Brewery4208 Rosedale Hwy Ste 207-208, Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661) 809-5750Beer Billy’s Brewery has been searching for ways to make the ultimate beer. With new recipes and experiments, they have made gallons of beer. Turning a hobby into a business is what happened here, and in 2019, Beer Billy’s Brewery came into being with all its mighty combinations. Craft beer is a favorite among many, and you can also give it a check! You can find the love of traveling and craft beer seasoned in the offering. With impeccable quality, Beer Billy’s Brewery is making its way amongst the top brewers – and that too, fast.
Crusader Brewing5880 District Blvd Ste 18, Bakersfield, CA 93313
(661) 859-6040You can find passion and a love for traditional beers at Crusader’s Brewing. The brewing style pays homage to the west coast and adds a Californian vibe to it that gives it phenomenal beauty. Drinking that captures the essence of culture and radiates the beauty of its manifolds. Try the Mexican-style amber lager or Blood Red Rye – Irish Red. You can find yourself obsessing over the Hefe-Weissbier (daily bread) or trying out the Helles Lager (Ghost Rider).
Great Change Brewing4200 Resnik Ct Bakersfield, CA 93313
(661) 735-5016Great Change Brewing holds the aim to share the passion they have for craft beer. With that, they explore creative methods to quench the thirst for high-quality and freshly crafted beer. Try the Eve Blonde Ale or Poncherello Pale Ale, and enjoy your beer time. With live music on Friday, you can zone out and enjoy the beauty that reaches your ears. Get your plans sorted to visit this incredible place for a memorable experience.
Dionysus Brewing6201 Schirra Ct Ste 13, Bakersfield, CA 93313
(661) 833-6000With a hit collection of new beers, you can find yourself cherishing the Hazy Mazzy IPA, Scattered Thoughts, Beer Pop, or Super Funkadelic. The Dionysus Brewing offers a unique array of flavors that ranges from pop sticks to Beer Slushies. You can get your hands on your favorites and bask in the tempting taste buds’ glory.
This place offers coffee as well, so if you are in the mood for coffee, you would not be disappointed at all.
Temblor Brewing Company3200 Buck Owens Blvd Ste 200, Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661) 489-4855Celebrate your beer o’clock with Temblor Brewing Company. The Temblor Brewing Company was established in 2015. Standing on a whopping 19,000 sq. ft, this brewing company has a production of six hundred gallons of different types of beer. It ranges from traditional beers that are more to the Belgian style and extends to the IPAs; it also has barrel-aged stouts. So, whatever your style is, we are confident that you can find it there! Besides beers, you can also satisfy your hunger cravings with the pub-style restaurant. Get your burgers, sandwiches, and salads that perfectly complement the craft beer the place offers. You will find art, live music, creativity, stand-up comedy, and many other events as well. It would be a worthy trip to make indeed.
Lengthwise Brewing Company7700 District Blvd, Bakersfield, CA 93313
(661) 836-2537You can enjoy several original and incredible brews at the Lengthwise Brewing Company. With new flavors popping up all the time, you get to experience a lot of unique and tremendous flavors. The Cyber Beer Bully Double IPA 9% ABV is an experience that you would want to have. A double shot of IPA provides enough bitterness to borderline the huge dry hope add-ons of Amarillo and Citra Hops.
Also, satisfy your hunger pangs with the food there. A place to get your perfect beer and delicious food – what more can you ask for?
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Hollywood, FL
The Best Breweries in Augusta, GA
The Best Breweries in Anchorage, AK
The Best Breweries in Anaheim, CA
The Best Breweries in Arlington, TX
The Best Breweries in Killeen, TX
The Best Breweries in Hayward, CA
The Best Breweries in McKinney, TX
The Best Breweries in Montgomery, ALShare:
Original Source Here