Boise is home to great craft beer. Numerous breweries await ardent beer connoisseurs who desire nothing short of the finest beer. The best breweries in Boise, ID, are bound to quench your thirst for great beer and give you your money’s worth.
Best Breweries in BoiseIf you fancy downing a few tall glasses of ice-cool awesome beers, you can try any one of the following best breweries in Boise, ID.
- Boise Brewing
- Payette Brewing
- Clairvoyant Brewing
- Barbarian Brewing
- Edge Brewing
- Woodland Empire Ale Craft
- Cloud 9 Brewery
Boise Brewing521 W. Broad St., Boise, ID 83702
(208) 342-7655Boise Brewing is established in what once used to be a music venue. The brewery was started via a 2012 Kickstarter campaign as part of an organized community effort. After 300 persons invested in this drive, the establishment finally opened its doors to the public. Hence, it would be true to say that Boise Brewing is really owned by the community.
Think of it as community-powered beer. And since Boise denizens know what great beer is, you can expect truly marvelous craft beer varieties here. Be sure to drink Red Cream Ale, Chocolate Milk Stout, Amber Lager, and other cool beers. You can take advantage of the tasting room as well as keg sales.
Payette Brewing733 Pioneer St., Boise, ID 83702
(208) 344-0011Established in 2010, Payette Brewing has gone from strength to strength and become a favorite with the beer-loving crowd. This is one of the more recognizable brands in the area thanks to their retailing efforts. Hence, you will find Payette Brewing beers at many locations and retailers in Boise. So the nice thing about this brand’s beer is that they are easily available, especially when you cannot make it to their taproom. But make it to the taproom you must, for herein you will find great craft beers that will have you know just why Payette Brewing is a smash hit in Boise. Once here feel free to dabble in beers of all sorts – sour, cider, pale, hoppy, and dark. Be sure to try out the Embers Cinnamon French Toast, Rustler IPA, Sofa King Sunny Hazy Pale Ale, Urban Surfer Citrus Wheat, Foothills Semi-Dry, and others. You won’t regret it.
Although there is no eatery at the establishment, there are food trucks from where you can buy good meals.
Clairvoyant Brewing2800 W. Idaho Street, Boise, ID 83702
(208) 996-0095Clairvoyant Brewing boasts all kinds of beers and wines. On top, you will find lighter beers like cucumber Kolsch, Mexican Lager, and German Hefeweizen. From hoppy beers, you can go for the CBC IPA, Hazy IPA, Extra Special Bitter, English Pale Ale, and Tropical IPA. Red Rye Ale is a medium-body beer. On the darker side, you can go for Dry Irish Stout or Dark Belgian. In the guest beers category, there is the Black IPA, Daybreak Coffee Cream Ale, and Barnwood Brown. There are also plenty of ciders and wines.
Best Breweries in Boise, ID, with FoodHere are some of the best breweries in Boise that offer delicious food with wonderful drinks.
Barbarian Brewing5270 Chinden Blvd., Garden City, ID 83714
(208) 375-5639Barbarian Brewing is well known for its sumptuous barrel-aged beers and terrific sour beers. You can also venture into the taproom to drink a few glasses of fresh cool beers. When inside this beer haven, you get to taste masterpiece drinks that are worth a try, like Hard Seltzer, Little Wolf IPA, Lil’Fenrir IPA, Dub Nation, Puppers Pale Ale, and so many others.
You can also order great food for a delicious meal complete with craft beer. Feel free to indulge in tacos, steaks, burgers, pizzas, cheese pretzels, and a whole lot more.
Edge Brewing525 North Steelhead Way, Boise, ID 83704
(208) 995-2979Feeling on edge due to a lack of good beer? Then edge brewing may just take the edge off. Edge Brewing is one of the newer beer establishments in Boise. Certain beers are available year-round, like the Meowthra IPA, Pugzilla IPA, Edge Amber, Hopkiss Dry Hopped Pale, Thrillz 4 the Pilz, and several other interesting varieties. Then there are seasonal brews like Springshine Rye Pale Ale 2022, Hipster Dufus 2021, Oktoberfest, Watchtower: American Black Ale, and others. Vodka lovers are in luck, for there is the Vodka Mule, Peach Tea and Vodka, and the Strawberry Rhubarb Lemondrop. Don’t forget the B-Side bombers that will take you to new psychic realms like Chimera Triple IPA, Quadicorn Belgian Quadruple, Sun Wukong Badunkamok, and the Dr. Oppelbock Doppelbock.
You would be pleased to know that there is great food on the menu to go along with those cool tall ales. For starters, you have wild salmon croquettes, Edge fries, and cheese curds. You can also go for wings with some really zestful sauces. There are several salads to choose from. For the main course, you can go for sandwiches, burgers, tacos, mac and cheese, fish and chips, noodles, and more. Be sure to top it off with lots of beer.
Woodland Empire Ale Craft1114 W Front Street, Boise, ID, 83702
(208) 426-0510The Woodland Empire Ale Craft is a brewery that opened its door to the big beer-drinking crowd of Boise back in 2014 in what was a line of automobile repair shops. However, in this line, you will find a fine selection of restaurants and other breweries worth exploring. The reason why it’s called Woodland Empire is that it is a homage of sorts to Boise, which is also known as the City of Trees. Ale Craft is aptly named since creating fine beer is a great craft or trade. The establishment prioritizes quality over quantity. The bottle shop has a well-curated and evolving stock of beers, wines, and ciders. Here you will find an array of fine beverages kept inside large refrigerators. You can try out any nice-looking can or bottle that takes your fancy. The taproom gives you small batches of beers made with love like classic lagers, specialty IPAs, barrel-aged sours, and wines.
The establishment also features a restaurant where you can order sandwiches, tacos, pizzas, steaks, fish, and a lot of other good stuff.
Cloud 9 Brewery1750 W State St, Boise, ID 83702
(208) 336-0681Cloud 9 Brewery is one of a kind since it has the distinction of being the sole organically certified brewery in all of Idaho. This is a nano brewery that focuses on quality instead of quantity.
There are a variety of excellent ales on tap available year-round, like the Never Say Never IPA, American Amber Ale, and the Blond Ale.
You can also try out some great food at the restaurant like sandwiches, mac and cheese, burgers, desserts, salads, and more that will fully assuage a ravenous appetite when topped off with a pint or two of beer, of course.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries In Salem, OR
The Best Breweries In Maine
The Best Breweries in California
The Best Breweries In Toledo, Ohio
How To Brew Sahti: Delicious and Historic Finnish Beer
How To Brew Dutch Kuit Like It’s 1499
How To Brew the Merriest Christmas Beer
The Best Breweries In Kauai, HI
The Best Breweries in Reno, NVShare:
Original Source Here