Breckenridge has the finest and most innovative breweries in all of Colorado. If you are making your way to this historic town, you are definitely in for a treat with the local brews around the area that will leave you coming back for more.
Here are some breweries you must absolutely visit the next time you are in Breckenridge.
Best Breweries in Breckenridge, COHere are our recommendations on the best breweries in Breckenridge, CO, and which drinks and food items to try the next time you visit Breckenridge.
Breckenridge Brewery600 S Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424
(970) 453-1550Let’s start with the biggest brewery in Breckenridge – the Breckenridge Brewery. This beer hub has been around since 1990 and is the third oldest brewery to exist in the state. In 2015, this brewery became the 5th largest brewery in all of Colorado as it produced a total of 70,000 barrels of their best-known beer per day. Even though most of the beers they produce make their way to a facility in Littleton, CO, the original brewery is located in downtown Breckenridge.
There are seven lines of beer that beer fanatics can try, regardless of whether you like easy beers to hearty, innovative ones- this brewery has it all. The wide options available are great for picky beer fanatics who want to try a different beer each time they visit a brewery. The Wild Turkey IPA is the most popular with its dark ruby color and boozy aroma. It has a sweet taste while being hoppy – a combination that will leave you craving for more the minute you leave the brewery.
Broken Compass Brewing68 Continental Ct Unit B-12, Breckenridge, CO 80424
(970) 368-2772Located in downtown Breckenridge, this brewery has all the creativity and excitement that you might need to get over a bad day at work. Every Tuesday at Broken Compass Brewing is Trivia Night and you can enjoy an acoustic event here every weekend- what better entertainment is there than some drinks, music, and a lively group of friends? This brewery is known for its entertainment setting so make sure to spend some time here with your drink and pals.
Some exclusive options to try here include the Tangerine Dream, Strawberry Blonde, and Misdemeanor Barley Wine. To make things easier, this brewery has organized its menu according to flavor and strength so that newcomers do not have a hard time choosing their drinks.
CB and Potts Restaurant and Taproom1441 E Horsetooth Road, Fort Collins, CO 80525
(970) 226-0148When you look at it from the outside, you might not think too much about the brewery but do not underestimate it- it has won the biggest number of awards for its unique and innovative beers over the years. This brewery was part of the Great American Beer Festival where the Udder Chaos won a silver medal for its Porter/ Coffee Stout category. Moreover, the brewery’s Big Horn Hefe also won a silver award in the category of South German-style beers.
When you visit this CB and Potts Restaurant and Taproom, you must try their signature beer- the Pineapple Mosaic. This is an American Pale Ale that is made with pineapple puree and mosaic. This is a wonderful drink for those who have a sweet tooth and would like to re-energize with some yummy beer that will help them wash off the day.
Angry James421 Adams Ave, Silverthorne, CO 80498
(970) 455-8800This little brewery opened its doors to the public in 2018 and since then, has made quite a name for itself. It produces some great brews and over the years, has become a community hub for locals to get together and chill. Enjoy some live music in this pet-friendly brewery while washing off the troubles of the day.
If you visit Angry James, you must absolutely try the Coffee Stout- this is a dry drink that includes coffee beans bought from Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea. The Tricentric IPA is another great option that everyone seems to enjoy. This is an American-style IPA with sweet and balanced flavors that do not disappoint.
Best Breweries in Breckenridge with FoodIf you need a bite to eat with your beer, here are a few of the top breweries in Breckenridge that also serve food.
Kenosha Brewery301 South Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424
(970) 453-7313With 32 drinks on tap, there are many drinks to explore at Kenosha Brewery that you and your beer-loving friends will fall in love with. From the Russian River, Fluffy Orange Creamsicle, and Slushy XL Jungle Juice to the Farmhouse Ale, Alpen Weisse Hefeweizen, and Strawberry Blonde Ale, there are many drinks to try at Kenosha Brewery. Other alcoholic beverages also include vodkas, tequilas, scotch, gins, rums, and margaritas.
The best part about Kenosha Brewery is that you can pair your drinks with some great food. We don’t mean snacks or small plates; we mean hearty meals that will leave you feeling very happy. You have a wide range of food items to choose from, including smoked ribs, smoked sauce, nachos, soups, salads, burgers, and sandwiches. If you visit Breckenridge, you must try the first-class food and innovative drinks.
Breckenridge Pour House206 N Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424
(970) 423-5100This is the beer place that produces the most taps in Breckenridge. Breckenridge Pour House is for beer enthusiasts- the brewery provides a total of 64 taps for pouring beer, spiked seltzer, cider, and wine. Feel free to indulge in stouts, lagers, and other beverages that can be found at the full bar. The best part about the brewery is that it does not feel cramped or restricted as other pubs. Visit Breckenridge Pour House and enjoy the Mountain Drive American Ale, Frisco Gold Blonde Ale, Pulsar dry cider, and other interesting drinks on the menu.
Don’t forget to pair your drinks with delicious food from the brewery’s menu! After all, how can you enjoy craft beer without some delicious food? For appetizers, you can choose between chicken wings, nachos, and pretzels. Burgers and sandwiches are some of the pub staples that you can enjoy with the lagers and ales. If you are here with your friends for dinner, ask for the meat menu so that you and your pals can choose from the wagyu, Colorado Black Angus beef, and good old chicken. Vegans should not worry as the restaurant also provides veggie burgers in an attempt to cater to everyone!
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Norfolk, VA
The Best Breweries In Palmdale, CA
The Best Breweries In Oklahoma
The Best Breweries In North Dakota
The Best Breweries In New Mexico
The Best Breweries In Metairie, LA
The Best Breweries In Chandler, AZ
The Best Breweries in Midland, TX
The Best Breweries in MinnesotaShare:
Original Source Here