Beer is easily one of the oldest drinks. The first of its kind was approximately produced 7000 years ago. The drink has had many variations since then. Across the world, it is the third most favorite drink. Despite the bitter taste of it, people can’t seem to have enough of it.
The City of Light is famous for more than one thing. As the second largest city in all of the US, one can imagine the diverse variety Buffalo has to offer. Buffalo has everything from scenic views and food scenes to endless breweries!
Best Breweries In BuffaloNext time you’re in Buffalo, try out the following breweries.
Big Ditch Brewing Company55 E Huron St, Buffalo, NY 14203
(716) 854-5050Big Ditch Brewing Company infuses your experience of drinking beer with special consideration. Taking cues from science and art both, they connect the best ingredients. You can never have too many Big Ditch beers because they never compromise on flavor. Every beer at Big Ditch will be a taste you have never had.
Big Ditch cherishes the history of Buffalo and their roots. It is inspired by the men who built the canal in Buffalo on their own. If you want to experience a hint of the city’s history, Big Ditch is the perfect gateway for that glimpse of the past.
Some of their hit drinks include Hayburner, a citrusy flavored IPA. The drink is bitter like any other beer but has an intact balance.
Resurgence Brewery Company 55 Chicago St, Buffalo, NY 14204
(716) 768-6018This brewery company first started from the home of Jeff Ware. This brewery has a great location, with natural light brightening up the entire space. It has a two-story taproom and communal tables. They also offer an outdoor space if you’re looking to enjoy the city’s pleasant weather.
They have a great variety of beers for customers, from Bridge Pilsner to Cotton Candy Hard Seltzer to their hazy double IPA, Head in the Clouds. There are 22 different types of beers to choose from.
And if you’re still in doubt, know that some of their drinks have also won medals at the Best of Craft Beer Awards. No matter your preference, chances are you’ll find your perfect beer.
Moor Room1535 Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
(716) 235-2296At Moor Room, you can be certain of one thing and that is your beer cravings being satisfied. The staff at Moor Room is well versed with the spectrum of beers available, so you know you and your palate are in good hands.
There is a variety of 28 different beers that are on constant rotation through the taps. Customers get to enjoy a variety of flavors of beer. Moor Room also has a collection of beers that are not readily available anywhere, therefore you get a unique flavor every time you’re at Moor Room.
Moor Room understands that beer is more than just a drink for some men, and they honor this relationship. You can either have your drink inside or enjoy it in their beer garden. You can also drink from a can or the old-fashioned pint glass.
Double Harmonic and Eliot Ness are two of the beers we would recommend.
Pour Taproom Buffalo 490 Pearl Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
(716) 768-5008What makes Pour Taproom a unique experience for everyone is its self-serving system. With a badge provided at the door, you can access all the taps in your own.
The atmosphere of Pour Taproom is what brings people back each time. Whether you’re drinking beer for the first time or a regular drinker, Pour Taproom will provide you with an unforgettable experience. You also have the chance to try different flavors before you find out your favorite beer.
It is not only a place to drink beer; Pour Taproom is where you and your friends can also play different games.
If you’re lucky enough to visit this brewery, we suggest you try their Lemon Hefeweizen Wheat Beer, Hefeweizen and Lime Lite Lager, and American Light.
Best Breweries in Buffalo With FoodBeer on its own is incredible, but what makes the experience genuinely elite is the mouth-watering food to go with it. Here are some breweries that offer the best of both worlds!
Thin Man Brewery 492 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222
(716) 923-4100This instagramable brewery is unique for a reason. You will not regret spending a penny here in Buffalo’s vibrant and upbeat location. They are constantly learning from the beer culture and trends, taking inspiration from across the globe.
Thin Man has a unique perspective on craft beer, where they bring together elements of inclusivity and experimentation to create a diverse range of beers, such as the hazy IPAs. Although the silly names of their beers will make you giggle, the taste will not disappoint.
They have an excellent and lively atmosphere, with arcade games available for people to play. If you’re looking for a good time, food, and of course, good beer, this is a must-go!
A combination that will leave your taste buds tingling is their Chicken and Waffle and their sour beer. We would highly recommend you don’t miss this one out.
12 Gates Brewing Company 80 Earhart Drive, Williamsville, NY, 14221
(716) 906-6600This relatively new brewery has won the hearts of the locals. It is truly a hidden gem, situated in the lovely Buffalo – Niagara Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area. You’ll find that their commitment to their craft beer is remarkable, and the fine ingredients that make up their beers are proof of that.
12 Gates brings you both outdoor and indoor seating, with an atmosphere that is laid back for you to have an experience like no other.
The beer you will taste here will be an eclectic blend of flavors. Your taste buds will thank you. If you find yourself in the area, hop in and order their delicious Asian Salad with Teriyaki Chicken; pair that up with Red Lion Amber Ale.
Allen Burger Venture (ABV) 175 Allen St, Buffalo, New York 14201
(716) 768-0386ABV is the spot for men. It brings together some of man’s favorite things in one space: food, beer, and a chill atmosphere. Their menu is creative, just like their approach towards craft beer.
Their list of drinks is exciting. ABV has an array of 24 different craft beers to choose from. Out of these 24 drinks, Community Beer Works has specially brewed one for them: ABV IPA.
ABV serves as the perfect hangout spot for men who love beer and want a laid-back time with their friends. ABV offers late-night services, happy hour, and take-out for their customers.
We recommend you try their Schilling Alexander along with their Number Six.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Aurora, IL
The Best Breweries in Columbus, OH
The Best Breweries In Corona, CA
The Best Breweries in Corpus Christi, TX
The Best Breweries in Denton, TX
The Best Breweries in Des Moines, IA
The Best Breweries in Clarksville, TN
The Best Breweries in Brownsville, TX
The Best Breweries in Chesapeake, VAShare:
Original Source Here