Both breweries and beers are a huge part of Fort Wayne’s history, thanks to their significant German heritage. Wherever you are staying in Fort Wayne, there’s going to be a brewery nearby waiting to welcome and serve you a pint of incredibly brewed beer. From wooden-barrel-aged classics to seasonal delicacies, Fort Wayne’s brewing scene is so thriving that it can please even the fussiest of drinkers.
Best Breweries in Fort WayneBelow we have listed the best breweries in Fort Wayne, IN to make sure you have the most memorable town while you’re exploring this city of Indiana.
Summit City Brewerks 1501 E Berry St, Fort Wayne, IN 46803
(260) 420-0222Summit City Brewerks is a locally owned and operated brewery and pub. For the last seven years, this Fort Wayne brewery has endeavored to set itself apart with its creative in-house brews. Summit City Brewerks pub area has been stripped down, exposing large timber beams and columns and original surfaces that are almost 10 decades old! In addition to this, the brewery also boasts various seating arrangements, from booths and tables to a huge granite bar. Live music and indoor games like darts and pool are also available.
To date, the brewery has released 700+ different brews and keeps 32 small batches of craft beers on tap all year around. Apart from the in-house beers, the brewery also offers a total of 36 taps with distinctive seasonal brews, sodas, ciders, and sodas on tap as well. Some of their most popular beverages include Brewerks beer, IPAs, lagers, pale ales, light ales, stouts, malty ales, browns and ambers, sour ales, dark ales, high gravity ales, Belgian ales, and non-alcoholic root beers.
Hop River Brewing Company1515 N Harrison St, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
(260) 739-3931If you are a pet parent, you will be delighted to know that unlike other breweries in Fort Wayne, the Hop River Brewing Company is pet friendly. The brewery has a separate outdoor patio where pet parents and their furry little companions can sit and relax with a chilled glass of deliciously made in-house brew. Guests can even dine at the brewery’s taproom tables.
The Hop River Brewing Company offers 10 local in-house beers along with 2 guest taps. The micro-brewery has a production capacity of 15 barrels. The brewery also serves local wine as well as hard ciders for drinkers who don’t drink. In addition, stout, light beers, porter, IPAs, hefeweizen, and amber are also available. A separate list for rotating beers includes pale ale, IPA -7.5%0, and many more. The seasonal menu comprises Scottish ale, dry Irish, and east coast pale ale, among others.
Fortlandia Brewing Company1010 Spring St, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
(260) 424-2337Fortlandia Brewing Company is the city’s first-ever micro-brewery. It was founded by five friends who were passionate about beer and had an amazing brew recipe. Today, the brewery is synonymous with the best breweries in Fort Wayne with a cozy taproom to sit and sip on a chilled glass of ale. Customers can even get a bottle back home.
The Fortlandia Brewing Company produces a wide variety of beers, namely sour, wheat, lager, stout, IPA, and porter, making it a go-to place for both locals and visitors from all over the country. Keep in mind that the brewery doesn’t have a food menu, however, you will find several food trucks parked right outside it.
Mad Anthony Brewing Company2002 Broadway, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260) 426-2537At the Mad Anthony Brewing Company, beer purists can grab a pint or a can of some of the best brews in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The brewery has a relaxed ambiance that’s perfect for hanging out with friends after a heavy day’s work.
The brewery serves a wide variety of lagers and ales, craft cocktails and beverages, and seasonal beers – all produced in-house. Apart from serving artisanal beer, the company also hosts live music shows weekly for all music lovers with some of the best Chicago-style pizza.
Chapman’s Brewing Company5735 Falls Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260) 209-5048Chapman’s Brewing Company has three branches in total – one in Fort Wayne and the other two in Columbia City and Angola. The brewery produces some of the most authentic European and American style brews while ensuring high-quality standards are met. You can plane a trip to any of their taprooms and enjoy a chilled can or a pint of their top-notch brews while spending quality time with your friends.
The Fort Wayne branch has both outdoor and indoor seating with a great atmosphere and amiable staff. At Chapman’s Brewing Company, you can find everything from a single-hop IPA to brown or red ale.
Junk Ditch Brewing Company1825 W Main St, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
(260) 203-4045The Junk Ditch Brewing Company is located in the old Korte warehouse and was founded by three hospitality-loving Indianan folks in 2015. The brewery follows a strict policy of producing everything from scratch. All the hard work and effort can definitely be tasted in the quality of their craft beer.
Junk Ditch Brewing’s in-house beer comprises Saison, Cream Ale, Vienna Lager, ESB, Oatmeal IPA, Belgian Dubbel, Pepper Kolsch, Czech Pilsner, Hazy IPA, Blackberry Gose, Stout Maibock, and Stout Imperial. The brewery also has separate menus for lunch, brunch, and dinner!
Hoppy Gnome & Gnometown Brewing 203 E Berry St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260) 422-0070 If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind experience, feel free to take a seat at the Hoppy Gnome & Gnometown Brewing for craft beers and delicious food. Just imagine profuse amounts of fun tortas, tacos, and other mouthwatering dishes, paired with artisan brews. In fact, you can even brew your very own beer at Gnometown Brewing. This micro-brewery allows customers to pick their beer ingredients, flavor, and style, and brew them for an experience like no other. Once the beer is ready, you can either bottle your brew or keg it up with a custom label.
In addition to brewing your unique beer, the brewery also serves a vast range of beers from IPA American, and German, to red ale, pilsner, and so much more. Be sure to read the beer menu properly in order to pick your favorite style and flavor of their authentic ale.
Granite City Food and Brewery3809 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805
(260) 471-3030If you’re looking to have a good time with locally brewed ales available in various flavors and great food, then this place is for you. The best thing about this brewery? Customers can host a party or an event here and enjoy their exemplary customer service.
The Granite City Food & Brewery offer numerous varieties of ales from a pale ale, American ale, and German bock to seasonal beers, such as solid Belgian ale and bourbon brown. The brewery also serves a malt-flavored drink by the name of craft seltzer.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Frisco, TX
The Best Breweries in Huntsville, AL
The Best Breweries In Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Best Breweries In Irvine
The Best Breweries In Jackson, MS
The Best Breweries in Jersey City, NJ
The Best Breweries in Fort Collins, CO
The Best Breweries in Eugene, OR
The Best Breweries In Escondido, CAShare:
Original Source Here