Glendale, Arizona has a lot of options for you to explore if you are looking for a memorable food and beer experience to match the energetic vibe of the city. Some of the most popular options include Throne Brewing Company, Big Red Brew Haus, Crooked Pint Ale House, Burger & Brews, etc. Make sure that you stop by at least a few of these spots to know how delectable Glendale’s brewing game is!
Best Breweries in Glendale, ArizonaHere are some of the most prominent local and mass-manufacturing breweries in Glendale, AZ that you need to stop by on your next visit!
Throne Brewing Company17035 N 67th Ave #6, Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 412-7770Throne Brewing Company is one of the best breweries in Glendale, Arizona. Craft beer is a big thing these days, and Throne Brewing Company is one of the best breweries in the state of Arizona. The brewery offers an unforgettable experience that is unique from other craft breweries. It is not just a place to drink beer – it is a whole new world with its own experiences and flavors.
Discovering Throne Brewing Company is like stepping into another universe – an exciting, adventurous universe filled with unique beers, incredible people, and out-of-this-world hospitality and we hope you’ll get to experience it soon!
State 48 Funk House Brewery6770 N Sunrise Blvd, Glendale, AZ 85305
(623) 877-4448There are few things in life that can make you feel like a king. A cold beer, for example, is one of them! But what if we tell you there is a place where this feeling of royalty can be experienced on a regular basis? We’re talking about the State 48 Funk House Brewery.
There are so many breweries around the world but very few of those have managed to make their mark in such a short period of time as this brewery. The unique concept and the innovative approach adopted by State 48 Funk House Brewery have made it stand out from the rest. If you are also ready to explore some new destinations and add them to your bucket list, then don’t miss out on the State 48 Funk House Brewery.
Big Red Brew Haus1 Cardinals Dr, Glendale, AZ 85305
(815) 200-7308If you want to spend your time drinking beer, where better to relax and enjoy a pint than at a brewery? The team at Big Red Brew Haus understands this, which is why they have created an interactive experience that goes beyond the traditional brewery.
Whether you are seeking out fun activities with friends or somewhere to take the family, this spot has something for every visitor. The rustic taproom has an industrial vibe, with brick walls, wooden rafters, and garage doors that open onto a patio where you can enjoy your favorite beer with friends and reminisce about the good old days.
Best Breweries in Glendale with FoodSometimes having a delicious beer doesn’t totally cut. You also need some food! Not to worry. Whether you are looking for a refreshing summer beer or a hearty winter ale, we have got you covered. Our selection of breweries with food is sure to please even the most discerning beer drinker. So, pull up a chair and enjoy a cold one with a heavenly good meal!
Crooked Pint Ale House6151 N 99th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85305
(602) 603-5810Crooked Pint Ale House is one of the most popular breweries in Glendale. The food they serve is made with fresh and local ingredients, which is perfect for those who are health conscious or vegan. They do not charge a corking fee unless you want to drink their beer from a bottle.
The Crooked Pint Ale House is located on South Rural Road. They are known for their diverse menu with a selection of sandwiches, tacos, and burgers. Their beer selection includes both brews on tap and canned beers that you can enjoy in-house or take home.
Burgers and Brews6670 W Cactus Rd a108, Glendale, AZ 85304
(623) 776-2266Burgers and Brews is a specialty beer and burger shop in Glendale. They offer craft beer with a unique, contemporary twist. They have an extensive list of beers that range from light craft brews to dark, hoppy IPAs. The menu offers creative burgers that are all made with 100% Angus Beef, but if you’re not feeling a burger, they also have great sandwiches for your lunchtime cravings!
When you walk in, you will be greeted by friendly staff who will also answer any questions about the menu or beers. If you love good conversation, then this is the place for you. Burgers and Brews has an open concept so it’s easy to chat with friends while enjoying your meal. You can also take advantage of their free WiFi.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers6718 W Deer Valley Rd, Glendale, AZ 85310
(623) 213-7622There are a lot of great breweries to explore in Glendale, Arizona. One of the newest on the scene is Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers Brewery.
What makes this brewery so special? The food! The menu is extensive and ranges from classic bar fare to upscale dishes. They have great cheeseburgers and French fries that you can find in any typical American bar, but they also have mouthwatering chicken tikka masala, jambalaya, and other unique dishes with an ethnic flair that you would not expect from a brewery. Not to mention their beer selection is outstanding!
Latest Articles The Best Breweries In Gilbert, AZ
The Best Breweries In Garden Grove, CA
The Best Breweries In Glendale, CA
The Best Breweries In Grand Prairie, TX
The Best Breweries in Greensboro, NC
The Best Breweries In Fort Wayne, IN
The Best Breweries in Frisco, TX
The Best Breweries in Huntsville, AL
The Best Breweries In Fort Lauderdale, FLShare:
Original Source Here