The sprawling coastal city of Hollywood in South Florida is located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. The lengthy Hollywood Beach Broadwalk borders the palm-lined Hollywood Beach. An outdoor amphitheater and a stunning fountain are attractions of Arts Park at Young Circle.
The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood nearby hosts events and displays of modern art. There are mangrove paths and an aquarium at the Anne Kolb Nature Center, which is a sanctuary. The city is known for its vast beaches, palm trees, and skyscrapers.
With such a magnificent city, the cuisine must match its level. We have put together a list of the best breweries in Hollywood that we strongly recommend you try.
Best Breweries in HollywoodThe stunning view of the sea and the lush green parks will ignite your adventurous side, but all this exploring will also leave you starving. Below we have shortlisted the best breweries in Hollywood for you.
LauderAle Brewery & Taproom3305 SE 14th Ave., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
(954) 653-9711LauderAle Brewery & Taproom is an authentic craft brewery spot located just 16 minutes away from the center of Hollywood. They have live music to show off the local talents, outdoor seating space, and a buzzing social scene for their guests’ entertainment. Their wooden indoor seating area drenched in colorful graffiti imparts a cozy vibe, and tourists flock to their outdoor space on pleasant days.
They have over 60 craft beers with five cores rotating on 30 taps, serving famous flavors like Robust Porter with Heisenberg and coconut, New England Style Pale Ale, Lunch Money, C Porter, and German Hefeweizen.
Hollywood Brewing Company290 N Broadwalk, Hollywood, FL 33019
(305) 414-4757Hollywood Brewing Company is a brewery founded close to the Sunshine State’s sand, water, and sunshine. On top of their beers, they serve a complete bar, offering liquor and champagne, and they have an eatery complete with a large kitchen. In 2011, they established a brewpub right on the beach and increased its output in 2014 by building a sizable brewing facility close to 95 & Sheridan in Hollywood, Florida.
They have a wooden indoor seating area and outdoor seating overlooking the beach. For entertainment, they have TVs installed for customers and offer tours of their production facility. During the tour, they walk you through their whole brewing and fermentation process, showing you how the beer comes from raw materials straight to the can in your hand. Along with local food, their brews include Mango IPA and Brew Hefner Hefeweizen.
Orchestrated Minds Brewing803 Northwest 1st Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
(954) 530-6655Orchestrated Minds Brewing is a local favorite known as one of Hollywood’s most well-balanced craft breweries. Despite its small size, this dog-friendly brewery is rich in flavors and community cheer. They use locally sourced ingredients to produce craft breweries in small batches, so there is always something new to taste on your next visit.
The team at Orchestrated Minds is praised for their knowledge and warm approach. Customers love their sours, stouts, and New England IPAs because of their well-balanced options and traditional crafting techniques.
Tarpon River Brewing280 SW 6th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954) 353-3193Tarpon River Brewing is an industrial location remodeled for a gastropub featuring live music weekly and a wide selection of on-site craft brews. This microbrewery is the heart of Hollywood and surrounding locales and is a perfect place to stop by with your friend and date. The owners have made this place a community lifeline, serving great food and authentic beer to placate carvings and preferences of all kinds.
Tarpon has adopted the most unconventional ways to go about its business, but that hasn’t damper their dazzle one bit. They are still one of the most sought-after breweries to drink with locals. We recommend trying their Honey Love Imperial Cream Ale for easy drinking and crisp flavors!
Best Breweries in Hollywood With FoodThere are a lot of breweries you can try, sure, but what about that hunger in your stomach? Surely, we need to remedy that too. Below are the best breweries you’ll find in Hollywood where you can enjoy a good beer and a hearty meal!
Gulf Stream Brewery & Pizzeria1105 NE 13th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
(954) 766-4842The Gulf Stream Brewery & Pizzeria offers a hip environment and delicious pizza catering to lactose intolerant clientele with their vegan options. Their spacious indoor area is divided into a pizzeria and a bar that allows room for idle chitchat and quiet meal time in one space.
Their artisan pizza menu includes hand-crafted Neapolitan pizza made from secret family recipes, salads, sides, and much more to pair with a cold brew. They host taproom events regularly and allow you to book their bar for private events. You can never go wrong with their Czech Dark Lager if you are craving some crispy flavors with base chocolate.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Augusta, GA
The Best Breweries in Anchorage, AK
The Best Breweries in Anaheim, CA
The Best Breweries in Arlington, TX
The Best Breweries in Killeen, TX
The Best Breweries in Hayward, CA
The Best Breweries in McKinney, TX
The Best Breweries in Montgomery, AL
the Best Breweries In Irving, TXShare:
Original Source Here