Mobile, AL is famous for its vast architecture, rich culture, and historical museums. It is a downtown port city located on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. The city houses famous architectural sites, like Fort Conde, and Dauphin Island is one of the major sites that attract several tourists to the city.
In this list, we’re discussing the most famous breweries in Mobile, AL, including Braided River Brewing Company, Old Majestic Brewing, Iron Hand Brewing, LLC, Oyster City Brewing Company Mobile, AL, Loda Bier Garten, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, and Draft Picks Tap Room. However, if you are looking for other breweries, check out our list of the Best Alabama Breweries or better yet, the Best Breweries in America.
Best Breweries in Mobile, ALWe have curated this list to ensure that every glass of beer you drink is worth all the money you have spent on it.
Braided River Brewing Company420 St Louis St, Mobile, AL 36602, United States
(251) 301-6879Braided River Brewing Company crafts the perfect beers that can be enjoyed at the venue or taken along with you when traveling in the Gulf Coast heat. The brewery is famous for its unique flavors and has earned the title of the best brewery in the town.
The place is spacious, with an outdoor sitting area to enjoy your time with your dogs. There is also an air-conditioned indoor space for times when the weather becomes too hot and stifling for outdoor activities.
The bartenders are always ready and willing to answer your questions regarding their craft beers, guest beers, and those on-tap. They even allow you to sample their beers before ordering your drink.
We highly recommend their Hoppy By Nature taproom beer, which is available all year round.
Old Majestic Brewing656 St Louis St, Mobile, AL 36602, United States
(251) 283-3132You know a brewery cares about its customers when it takes care to provide them with every bit of knowledge regarding the drinks that they consume. Old Majestic Brewing has a friendly staff, and the brewery ensures to provide something for everyone.
The atmosphere is light and cozy, and several board games can be played while enjoying the cold beers. The brewery hosts several events throughout the year, like Old Majestic Bike Club and Beer Education campaigns.
The brewery is highly appreciated to have a clean indoor space and bathrooms, and the customers leave satisfied with the excellent customer service. Their beer flavors follow themes of holidays and other events, and we love their special Blurry Curry beer flavor.
Oyster City Brewing Company Mobile, AL600 Government St, Mobile, AL 36602, United States
(251) 318-2596Oyster City Brewing Company aims to bring together the dedicated local customers and the curious tourists and make a connection between them through their amazing craft beers. It is part of a local beer community that serves a wide range of delicious beers you can enjoy your drink with your friends.
The cozy and relaxed environment is encouraged by live music and a large outdoor space that can accommodate a crowd without a stifling environment to relax and enjoy your beer.
The brewery offers more than 15-20 beers on tap, which can confuse customers. Nevertheless, its customers still love every flavor of beer that they pick.
If we talk about our favorites, you should try out their MANGROVE Pale Ale with Mango, which reminds us of cool days spent alongside the coast of Mobile.
Draft Picks Tap Room566 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602, United States
(251) 725-6429The draft beers taproom allows the customers to select their choice of beer from more than 30 taps. The brewery has a fun and relaxed environment as several mounted TVs and bar games ensure that everyone can have a great time while enjoying their cold pints.
The Draft Picks Tap Room is a great place to stop for a quick round of beers with your friends while watching live sports or spending quality time chatting with the locals or bartenders.
Best breweries in Mobile, AL with FoodHere are a few more great Mobile breweries with awesome food to match.
Loda Bier Garten251 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602, United States
(251) 287-6871Everyone who comes out of the Loda Bier Garten has praises to tell about their high-quality and delicious food. The brewery not only serves draft beers, but its fruit beers, old ales, golden ales, and stouts are also highly popular among its customers.
The brewery has an indoor and outdoor seating arrangement so that you can sit according to the weather or your mood. It is a great place to have great food with a wide variety of draft beers, and the customers leave the brewery with a promise of returning soon.
The downtown location makes it a perfect place for the tourists to settle down and connect with the locals or just enjoy the city’s scenic environment.
Their food menu offers a lot, from burgers to sandwiches, wings, nachos, fries, and even desserts. We love their Loda’s Loaded Nachos when served with a dark beer, like Black Lager.
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse3748 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608, United States
(251) 581-9240BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is a chain of American restaurants, brew houses, breweries, and grills in five states of the USA. The headquarters are located in California. It has a team of loyal customers who love to visit BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse and have a taste of the delicious items on their food and beer menu time and again.
The restaurant maintains its reputation of serving high-quality food items to its customers. People love how their specific needs are considered even in the bustling environment of the place.
Their rotating tap beers and craft beers have improved over the years. The brewery ensures a specific theme of beer flavors is ready for every occasion and event.
You should try out their NIT WIT Belgian Witbier, with the Baby Back Ribs & Chicken Thighs Combo, from their food menu.
Iron Hand Brewing, LLC206 State St, Mobile, AL 36603, United States
(251) 725-6912 Food, untapped beer, cocktails, and wine. These are the items that you can easily find in the menu provided by Iron Hand Brewing. The staff at this brewery make sure that every customer has their food and drinks requirement fulfilled. They do not offer a very large variety of craft beers, but that available in-house is very well-loved by the customers.
The food menu contains separate courses for dinner or Sunday brunch, and there’s another section dedicated to their specialty pizzas. Everything in their kitchen is made from scratch, which is a very important reason why the customers love the seasoning and taste of the dishes prepared in this brewery.
Their Rueben Sandwich is extremely popular among the customers, and we recommend pairing it with an Irish Red Ale.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Iowa
The Best Breweries In Murfreesboro
The Best Breweries In Memphis, TN
The Best Breweries In Elk Grove, CA
The Best Breweries In Chula Vista
The Best Breweries In Rhode Island
The Best Breweries In South Dakota
The Best Breweries in Pennsylvania
The Best Breweries In New York StateShare:
Original Source Here