Norfolk is a melting pot with lots of different cultures and traditions imminent from the behavior of its residents. The racial makeup of the city is African Americans, Asians, etc. Although Norfolk, VA, is famous for its historic attractions and botanical gardens, the breweries continue to be one of the most famous tourist attractions and gathering sites for the different local groups to come together alongside foreigners.
In this list, you’ll find out about all the amazing places where you can find great craft beers and food in the breweries scattered in Norfolk, VA.
Best Breweries in Norfolk, VANorfolk, VA, has a variety of breweries in the city that attracts tourists and locals alike and brings the two groups together to create a rich, energetic environment within.
O’Connor Brewing Co.211 W 24th St, Norfolk, VA 23517
(757) 623-2337O’Conner Brewing was born out of the owner’s dream of establishing his own brewery. Now, O’Conner Brewing Co. has become one of the most famous breweries in Norfolk, VA, with its deliciously crafted beers and the love and passion mixed in them.
The brewery is located in a place where you can easily find a parking spot for your car. The food is bought through several food trucks that are parked nearby. The customers can bring their food to enjoy with one of their wheat beers or IPAs. They have several options on tap, and the inner and outer sitting areas provide different environments according to your moods.
The brewery is set in a warehouse which gives open space for meet and greets or hanging out with your friends. With the accommodating staff and a cozy environment, every customer leaves O’Conner Brewery with a promise of returning to the place soon. Their Bold Man Oyster American Stout is one of our favorites.
Rip Rap Brewing Co.116 E 25th St, Norfolk, VA 23517
(757) 632-0159This veteran-owned brewery offers a variety of delicious beers prepared in their microbrewery. The brewery provides its customers with a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere and offers indoor and outdoor sitting areas. The brewery doesn’t have any food trucks on-site or nearby, but that doesn’t stop the customers from returning to another round of their beers again.
The place is cozy, relaxed, and quite affordable for those who want to go out for a casual drink with their family and friends. Their peach gose and red IPA are among our favorites.
Benchtop Brewing Company1129 Boissevain Ave, Norfolk, VA 23507
(757) 321-9482Benchtop Brewing is a microbrewery that offers a very laid-back environment with its spacious patio and fans and heaters for its customers. You can sit outside with the fans and open patio when the summer days are hot and humid, or you can sit indoors and enjoy their beers and chat with your friends and family.
The place has a great environment with friendly staff and bartenders. They will always make sure to accommodate your specific requirements regarding your drinks. The brewery has something for everyone due to its wide selection of beers. You will find light and refreshing, tangy and citrusy beers according to your tastes in this brewery. Don’t forget to check out their New England IPA, Best Wishes.
Smartmouth Brewing Co.1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk, VA 23507
(757) 624-3939This brewery offers free tasting tours of its beers, and the nice indoor and outdoor sitting area accommodates every group of customers who visit this place. The bartenders are very helpful in letting you decide what kind of beer you should order. The outdoor food trucks give plenty of options for food so that the customers do not need to look for another place to satisfy their cravings.
The brewery has a vast selection of beers to offer its customers, with options of year-round, seasonal, and limited edition beers. You must try out their Raspberry Farmhouse Ale whenever you visit this place.
Maker’s Craft Brewery735 E 23rd St, Norfolk, VA 23504
(757) 226-8506This huge brewery has plenty of space where you can arrange big parties or even wedding events. The indoor sitting area and cigar room are also additional services that are seldom found in other breweries in the town.
The spacious environment makes it a great place to hang out with a large group of friends along with your dogs. They offer a lot of beers to choose from, and the customers can also buy cigars to take them outside and smoke in the open air.
The brewery always has a nice food truck nearby so people can buy spicy BBQ sandwiches, pizzas, and other items to pair with their beers. Their Murder Hornet Double IPA is among the favorite items of its customers.
Best Breweries in Norfolk, VA, with FoodWe have listed the following breweries to explore if you would like to sit down with a full food meal with your cold beer glass. Take your friends and families, or take your dogs along with you. There is plenty of space and options for everyone.
Elation Brewing Company5104 Colley Ave, Norfolk, VA 23508
(757) 452-6584Elation Brewing Company provides traditional-style beers, craft beers, and an amazing selection of pizza, sandwiches, and other food items.
The high ceilings provide a spacious environment inside the restaurant, allowing customers to bring their dogs with them. The bands that play inside the brewery create a rich atmosphere that uplifts the mood of every person who enters it.
The brewery provides high-quality food, and its beers are especially popular among its customers. Their grilled cheese sandwich tastes even more delicious with their dry Irish stout.
The Veil Brewing Co.2314 Colonial Ave, Norfolk, VA 23517
(757) 904-1054The Veil Brewing Co. is a taproom and restaurant with three spacious, bright floors for a family-friendly and energetic atmosphere. The brewery maintains a clean environment with an open floor plan on one of their higher floors, and to top it off, they have a huge selection of beers and a full-food menu that will make it an ultimate spot for you to check-in in whenever you want to take your group of friends or a special someone for a nice evening.
The brewery offers draft beers, guest beers, and cans and bottles that customers can order or take away with them. People take their time testing their special brews before settling on their orders. All the while, the staff is very much available to help them in any way possible.
We love to pair their spicy burritos with one of the IPAs. With a great view from the restaurant, a clean and well-maintained environment, and delicious food, it is no wonder many customers keep returning to The Veil Brewing Company.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries In Palmdale, CA
The Best Breweries In Oklahoma
The Best Breweries In North Dakota
The Best Breweries In New Mexico
The Best Breweries In Metairie, LA
The Best Breweries In Chandler, AZ
The Best Breweries in Breckenridge, CO
The Best Breweries in Midland, TX
The Best Breweries in MinnesotaShare:
Original Source Here