The next time you’re in Palmdale, CA, don’t forget to check out the local beer scene. From hand-crafted stouts and ales to IPAs, they have it all!
Palmdale is located north of Los Angeles and is divided from the city by the San Gabriel Mountains and is known as the “aerospace capital of America” since aerospace technology makes up the majority of its economy. But Palmdalers are known for more than just their aerospace antics. Palmdale has its fair share of breweries with its own rotating beer selection. So, the next time you’re in town, don’t forget to check out the local hand-crafted stouts, ales, and IPAs at Palmdale, CA.
Best Breweries in PalmdaleHere are some of the must-try breweries in Palmdale, CA.
Angry Horse Brewing603 W Whittier Blvd Montebello, CA 90640
(323) 530-0015The Desert Brothers established their first taproom in March 2017 and are currently brewing and selling independent craft beer in Montebello. They take great satisfaction in their traditional tastes that are still distinctive while appreciating the history of beer from a modern perspective. Each event or culinary experience aims to develop and provide a high-quality, handcrafted product. By embracing and reviving their community one independent craft beer at a time, Angry Horse Brewing works to be a benefit corporation.
The American Stout and the Belgian Golden Ale are stand-out options in the beer department. You can also try out their strawberry mango beer, which will leave you delightfully confused.
Transplants Brewing Company40242 La Quinta Ln Unit 101 Palmdale, CA 93551
(661) 266-7911The Palmdale, California-based Transplants Brewing Company specializes in inventive specialty and bitter west coast ales. The brewery constantly comes up with fresh concepts and methods for their beer in their ongoing effort to make imaginative and delectable concoctions. Their specialty beer recipes draw from a variety of, worldwide, and cultural inspirations, which frequently blur the borders between culinary and brewing tastes, much as Los Angeles attracts a broad collection of individuals from all over the world.
All of the IPAs are excellent. The brewery also offers a great hard seltzer, among other options. The brewery Sincerely Satan beer is especially good, along with the guava ale. Apart from these, the brewery also offers quite a selection of fun flavored beers that makes it worth the visit.
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse1325 Rancho Vista Blvd Palmdale, CA 93551
(661) 538-9040BJ’s restaurant and brewhouse have been around for a while (1978 to be exact) and haven’t lost their touch whether it’s the beverages or the food. Here, you will get to taste some award-winning beer, along with some delicious Pizookies, which is a Chicago-style pizza, and a world-famous dessert. But that’s not why they’re on this list.
BJ’s handcraft the highest quality beers. Experimentation and ingenuity are what have led them to become one of the go-to places in Palmdale for a delicious brew. The lightswitch Lager and Nitwit white ale are definitely worth a mention, but, there are so many options that you are sure to find the perfect beer for your taste buds at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
Bravery Brewing Company42705 8th St W, Lancaster, CA 93534, United States
(661) 951-4677This is a nice little microbrewery and tasting room that boasts a laidback vibe and some great food and beers. This is a great place if you are looking for various stouts that have been aged in bourbon barrels, along with IPAs, ESBs, and brown ales. The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable and will help you find the perfect beer. The brewery also offers some great pizza as well to go along with the lager. If you are a big movie fan, then the Bravery Brewing Company is home to R. Lee Ermey’s uniform from the Stanley Kubrick classic ‘Full Metal Jacket.’
While this establishment has a fine variety of beers, some of the must-haves are the Busters Brown, the Margherita, and the Meaty Boy.
Green Cheek Beer Company2294 N Batavia St Ste C Orange, CA 92865
(714) 363-9180Two lifelong friends who have a shared passion for craft beer and the sense of community it fosters formed Green Cheek Beer Company. On June 2017, Brian Rauso and Evan Price officially opened the doors to the Orange location with the goal of creating a setting that made you feel as though you were sitting on your friend’s porch enjoying good company and fine beer. For many years, Brian and Evan have worked in the beer sector, pushing it to the neighborhood they adore.
Green Cheek Beer Company is a solid brewery with a great variety of beers they also produce award-winning craft beers here on premises, and the menu has some delicious dishes. Their double and Triple IPAs are definitely worth a try, and the New Adventures beer is going to be your favorite. On the menu, the burgers and michelada stand out and taste delicious.
Lucky Luke Brewing610 W Ave O Ste 104 Palmdale, CA 93551
(661) 270-5588A production microbrewery called Lucky Luke Brewing Co. is situated in Palmdale, California. We emphasize the skill of making high-caliber beer and the wonderful people it unites. We brew our beers with a passion for each step and ingredient that goes into making them, and we’d love nothing more than to raise a glass with you in honor of and with the help of the significant people in your life.
What sets Lucky Luke Brewing Co., apart from the rest is that they always have a slew of options when it comes to beers, and each one is better than the last. Lucky Luke Brewing Co., is definitely the number one choice for New England IPAs, which are some of the best you will ever taste this side of the west coast. When it comes to the food, the bread pudding with extra bacon pieces will leave you licking your fingers.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Norfolk, VA
The Best Breweries In Oklahoma
The Best Breweries In North Dakota
The Best Breweries In New Mexico
The Best Breweries In Metairie, LA
The Best Breweries In Chandler, AZ
The Best Breweries in Breckenridge, CO
The Best Breweries in Midland, TX
The Best Breweries in MinnesotaShare:
Original Source Here