Whether you look at the nano breweries or the companies once known to be the biggest breweries in New England, Rhode Island offers a wide range of options for fanatic and casual beer lovers.
Best Breweries in Rhode IslandYou cannot visit Rhode Island without visiting the following breweries:
Newport Craft Brewing and Distilling Co.293 JT Connell Hwy., Newport, RI 02840
(401) 849-5232Located in the wonderful town of Newport, this brewery is known for more than craft beer. Even though the brewing process started in 1999, it was only till 2006 that Newport Craft Brewing and Distilling Co started distilling as they dived into local historical recipes to recreate spirits.
The facility today offers many cane distillates, including moonshine, vodka, gin, and rum. All of these are distilled through a method that was used in the 1700s. There are also a number of beers served at this brewery, such as the Watermelon Freez, a Berliner Weiss style beer, and the Iron Horse, a double IPA that has been aged for seven months.
Crooked Current Brewery560 Mineral Spring Ave., Pawtucket, RI 02860
(401) 473-8312Crooked Current Brewery opened its doors in 2014 and is known to be the tiniest brewery in all of Rhode Island. It makes its beers from a place the size of a living room and offers customers a wide variety of beers. Their menu is a rotational, seasonal one so that there are new beers to try every few months.
The brews here range from an imperial stout, Irish red ale, and other traditional flavors to more fierce flavors like Neapolitan brown ale and eggnog milk stout. On the walls of this bakery are local state politicians drawn in comical forms as an ode to the political corruption on Rhode Island.
Trinity Brewhouse186 Fountain St., Providence, RI 02903
(401) 453-2337Located in the heart of Providence, this brewery offers a full menu with its versatile beers. A large chunk of ingredients is used to produce the in-house brewed beer presented on the rotating beer list. You can expect to find seven beers on tap at any given time here.
Some of the most popular beers provided by Trinity Brewhouse include Belgian Wit and Long Cast NEIPA. Baltimore Park lies close to the Trinity Beer Garden, giving customers a wider choice between cocktails, wine, and food trucks from other breweries around the area.
Proclamation Ale Company298 Kilvert Street, Warwick, RI 02886
(401) 787-6450Proclamation Ale Company can be found right outside the Rhode Island Mall- after all, the 15,000-square-foot brewery is hard to miss. The brewery provides many beers and includes a tasting room, barrel-aging wing, rotating food truck, and arcade games to ensure that all their customers are always entertained.
Their beer menu is easy to fall in love with, especially with the innovative names such as Down Side Up sour ale, Full Gamma triple IPA, and the Flummox pilsner.
Grey Sail Brewing63 Canal Street, Westerly, RI 02891
(401) 212-7592Inspired by the maritime culture in New England, Grey Sail Brewing has been making its customers fall in love with its beers since 2020. It lies in a repurposed factory that was constructed in the early 1900s that produces year-round beers today.
Some of the most famous beers include the Double IPA, Captain’s Daughter, and Dave’s Coffee Stout, which uses roasted coffee. One of the things this brewery is known for is “Cheers for Charity.” this is a fundraising event they host each month for non-profit organizations in the area.
Whalers Brewing Company1174 Kingtown Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
(401) 552-0002According to the Rhode Island Monthly in 2017 and 2018, this is the “Best Brewery in Rhode Island.” Ever since the brewery came into existence in 2011, it has made waves in Rhode Island. It operates from a taproom that comes with pool tables, large Jenga sets, and a rotating beer list that everyone loves.
Some popular choices to try here are the Monchito, a sour ale with notes of pina colada or the Wanderer, an IPA that has a strong but beautiful citrus flavor.
Narragansett Beer271 Tockwotten Street, Providence, Rhode Island
(401) 437-8970Did you know that Narragansett Beer has a history that goes all the way back to 1890? This is one of the oldest breweries in Rhode Island that is known for its beer garden and tap room. To this day, they continue to serve some of the greatest brews that the people of Rhode Island have experienced.
One of the most interesting things about Narragansett Beer is its collaborations. Some popular choices include Del’s Shandy, made with Del’s Frozen Lemonade, making this drink perfect for summer. Moreover, the Autocract Coffee Milk Stout has been made with Autrocrat- the most-liked coffee milk producer everyone in Rhode Island loves. If you are a coffee lover, there is no way that you can miss out on this beer.
Best Breweries in Rhode Island with FoodMany people don’t expect too much from the tiniest state of the country, but you’d be surprised to know how many wonderful breweries there are in Rhode Island. Here are some excellent options with food.
Black Duck Tavern31 Warren Ave, East Providence, RI 02914
(401) 434-8703Most customers that visit Black Duck Tavern give it four stars. The experience is known to be great: the atmosphere is friendly, the food is great, and the craft beers are innovative. You will find a large collection of beers on the bottle as well as on tap.
You can pair their beers with avocado toast, pancakes, bacon, hash browns, fruit, or sausages. The food here is perfect for brunch, especially when you’re going with your friends!
Narragansett Brewing Company271 Tockwotton Street, Providence, RI 02912
(401) 437-8970Narragansett Brewing Company was constructed during the pandemic, a trying time for businesses. However, despite the challenges, the brewery has become a quick favorite among locals. Unlike other breweries in the area, it allows dogs so that families can have a great time without worrying about their pets back at home.
The lemonade shandy and pineapple are great flavors for some individuals who like their beers to be fruity. The lagers and ales are also popular, especially when paired with the wonderful panini sandwiches they serve.
Bayberry Beer Hall381 W Fountain Street, Providence, RI 02903
(401) 383-9487A modern American beer hall, Bayberry offers a unique experience for customers in Rhode Island. The crafted beer is exceptional, and the contemporary menu includes ingredients from New England. This is definitely the place to visit if you like a fresh, modern, and chic vibe. You can order some pretzels to start and move on to some of the mains, such as the chicken and waffle and polenta.
The food is known to have a beautiful presentation here, and we are confident it will take your breath away. Bayberry prides itself on its creativity and is a great place to visit if you are looking for a brunch date!
Best Rhode Island Breweries By CityIf you’re looking for something more local, you can check out our other Rhode Island brewery articles below.
You can also look at our best breweries in America article if you are looking for something in a different city or state.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries in Iowa
The Best Breweries In Murfreesboro
The Best Breweries In Memphis, TN
The Best Breweries In Elk Grove, CA
The Best Breweries In Chula Vista
The Best Breweries in Mobile, AL
The Best Breweries In South Dakota
The Best Breweries in Pennsylvania
The Best Breweries In New York StateShare:
Original Source Here