From award-winning parks to lively college atmospheres, Tallahassee is widely admired as a jack of all trades. As Florida’s capital city, Tallahassee boasts an impressive entertainment scene. For locals and travelers alike, Tallahassee is home to some great breweries. Its handful of high-quality crafting locations outweighs many cities scattered with breweries.
Read below for our take on the best spots to spend your free time in Tallahassee. Tallahassee’s breweries offer a range of experiences. You are sure to find the tastes you are looking for. While Tallahassee may not offer the largest selection of breweries, each pick is as unique as the next.
Best Breweries In TallahasseeWhether you are an outdoor aficionado searching for a refreshing lager after a day of hiking or a Florida State football fan searching for the best spot to celebrate a Seminole win, Tallahassee offers several high-quality breweries. We’re here to tell you everything you need to know about the top picks.
Ology Brewing Co.118 East 6th Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850) 296-2809Ology Brewing Company is one of the leading breweries in Tallahassee. The atmosphere of its two Tallahassee locations puts a modern spin on an age-old tradition. Stop by the Northside location for great eats to further explore your palate, or enjoy your time at Ology’s original Midtown location.
Ology boasts a plethora of sours and IPAs as well as provides options with lagers and pilsners. Some of its seasonal collections feature:
- Fruit-infused beers
- Milkshake beers
- Frozen beers
As one of Tallahassee’s most notable breweries, Ology definitely has a fan-favorite: Sensory Overload, a hazy Citra IPA enjoyed by thousands of visitors to Ology Brewing Co. If you make your way over to Ology Brewing Co., you will not be disappointed by the bountiful selection offered.
Proof Brewing Co.1320 South Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 577-0517Located right in the middle of Florida State University and Florida A&M University, Proof Brewing Company focuses on sustainability and innovation to satisfy its customers. Proof is another of Tallahassee’s most well-known breweries and is the first female-owned (Angela Burroughs) brewery in North Florida.
Proof Brewing Co. offers seasonal Southern cuisine that pairs perfectly with its collection of beers, cocktails, and wines. The La La Land IPA has earned popularity among other top IPAs in the nation. With an equal touch of hops and malts, fruit and citrus flavors blend exceptionally with a twang of bitterness.
Lake Tribe Brewing Co.3357 Garber Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32303
firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are a sucker for a great story, Lake Tribe Brewing Company might be the place for you. Jesse Ross founded the brewery along with his brother, Jason, and father, Connor. Built upon the mission to provide craft beer to both the most well-traveled outdoor enthusiasts and those seeking to bring their childhood memories of the family back to life, Lake Tribe Brewing’s passion for the outdoors is obvious.
Take your Lake Tribe beers on your next camping trip, or enjoy them while listening to live music on Lake Tribe’s cozy patio.
Lake Tribe’s Red Cloud American IPA combines influence from the great outdoors with five different hops for an explosion of flavor. If you feel inclined to reflect on the beauty that is the outdoors, Lake Tribe’s Red Cloud could be exactly what you need. It is just as much our favorite as it is the countless patrons that walk through the doors of Lake Tribe brewing.
DEEP Brewing Co.2524 Cathay Court #2, Tallahassee, FL 32308
(850) 567-0295DEEP Brewing Company is rooted in the idea of constant exploration. Just as the world’s oceans leave much to be discovered, so, too, do owner Ryan S. LaPete – professional diver – and DEEP Brewing search for different ways to create phenomenal beers. The brewery itself is as classic as can be, and the beers add to the excitement.
While DEEP Brewing offers a great selection of IPAs, lagers, and stouts, its crown jewel is Spear Pressure. With one taste of this British Golden Ale, you will find yourself immersed in the most distinctive yet gentle flavors. From crisp biscuits to the sweetest honey, Spear Pressure reflects the many possibilities of experimentation.
Fools Fire Brewing Co.415 St. Francis Street, Unit #112, Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 727-4033As a microbrewery, Fools Fire Brewing Company is one of Tallahassee’s hidden gems. Though it may be small in stature, it produces beers with tastes that cannot be ignored. If you are making brewery rounds in Tallahassee, we highly suggest stopping by Fools Fire’s modest but powerful atmosphere.
Although Tallahassee’s brewery scene is not as large as other cities, we cannot help but admire the community thriving within. Collaborations between breweries are highly influential in creating wonderful tastes.
Interestingly, one of the best beers that Fools Fire Brewing has is made in collaboration with their friends down the road, the aforementioned Lake Tribe Brewing Co. Fire Hawk is a Farmhouse Ale with intense flavors of herbs and fruit unmatched against other Saisons.
Oyster City Brewing Co.603 West Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304
(850) 629-4518Oyster City Brewing Company credits Florida’s waters for their existence and jokes that both our mother’s stories and the stories we cannot tell our mothers are all built from within. Originally started in Apalachicola, FL, Oyster City’s Tallahassee location offers a beautifully modern beer garden and live music to its patrons.
Oyster City’s award-winning Mill Pond Dirty Blonde is a blonde ale containing components that pair excellently with salty oysters by the ocean. If you are looking to embrace Florida’s expertise in seafood as you sit on the beach, Oyster City Brewing is the place for you.
Latest Articles The Best Breweries In Waco, TX
The Best Breweries In Syracuse, NY
The Best Breweries In Springfield, MO
The Best Breweries In Morgantown, WV
The Best Breweries In Tucson, AZ
The Best Breweries In Maine
The Best Breweries In Bakersfield, CA
The Best Breweries in Hollywood, FL
The Best Breweries in Augusta, GAShare:
Original Source Here