Posted on April 23, 2017
As every two years, the Gueuzerie Tilquin participates to the Toer de Geuze 2017, which will happen this year during two days.
During that weekend, the Gueuzerie Tilquin proposes you free guided tours of the blendery and a free glass of lambic for each visitor.
During this event, it will be possible to taste our different products :
– Gueuze Tilquin à l’ancienne 6.4%
– Gueuze Tilquin – draft version 4.8%
– Quetsche Tilquin à l’ancienne 6.4% (in 2 versions : with Prunes de Namur or with Quetsches véritables d’Alsace)
– Quetsche Tilquin – draft version 5.5% (IN PRIME TIME FOR THE TOER DE GEUZE 2017)
– Mûre Tilquin à l’ancienne 6.4%
– Pinot Noir Tilquin à l’ancienne (Cuvée 10 years Moeder Lambic Original) 7.7% – ! in limited quantity !
– Assemblage de lambics 6.4%
– Faro Tilquin 4.8%
– Mars (Meert) 3.4%
– Stout Rullquin on draft 7.0%
– Oude Geuze Mega Blend 2017 7.0%
Who is hungry, at Tilquin can find pig on the spit prepared by butcher Fisette, or a true craft burger from Chez Roger, or a cheese plate of farm raw milk cheeses from Ferme Le Bailli, or a slice of bread with cottage cheese, or finally eel from Chimay on a slice of bread.
For the youngest, there is also a bouncy castle.
All Tilquin products will be on sale at the shop.
There will be a parking area opposite to the blendery.
Everybody welcome !
Article pubilé dans: News ENShare:
Original Source Here